My New Bodyguard #15

While driving furiously, Jimin dialled a number. Phone was connected to the car's speakers so you could hear the rings.

"Hello? Who's this?" You could recognise the voice. It's him!

But before you could even utter a word, Jimin placed the gun on your head and continued driving with one hand. A helpless tear escaped your eyes.

"It's me, Jimin." He replied.

"Who? Okay, yeah. I remember. What is it Jimin?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just wanted to inform you that your sweetheart is with me. I'm going to marry her tomorrow morning. I'm basically keeping her father Hostage. Wanna know why? It's my revenge." He spoke while smiling.

Taehyung didn't speak anything.

"Jimin, if it's a joke, then it's too lame." He asserted.

"Oh really? And what if I say, I'm son of Park Seo Woo, whom you put behind the bars and later on, he was executed. Are my actions now justified?" He asked with a smirk.

"Your father was a goddamn criminal. He deserved it. But, why are you doing it to Y/n and her family? There's no rationale, your actions don't seem to be right in my eyes." He told.

"Y/n, her father, you and your team, all of you made this happen. It's just the beginning. I'll not let anyone of you smile anymore. Start counting your days." He said and speeded up the care.

"Jimin, leave Y/n and her father, or else the repercussions would be devastating." He lost it by now.

"Okay. I'm openly telling you Y/n is going to marry me. What can you do? I want to see your potential. Come and have her. Remember, first come, first serve." He added.

"Why do I trust you? What if you're lying that y/n is with you?" He asked.

"Ok, hear her honey voice." He said and inserted the gun forcibly in your ear. You winced in pain.

Taehyung just paused.

"Y-y/n? Is it you?" He asked with fear visible in his voice.

"Taehyungie, don't do what he says. He's trapping you. I--" And Jimin cut the call.

He glanced at you one more time and speeded up the car.

TIME SKIP

You fluttered your eyes open as the car halted. You looked beside at Jimin.

"Come on baby, let's meet your dad." He said and came out of the car. You too quickly got out of the car. You began to walk but he just grabbed your hair harshly. You winced in pain.

"J-jimin, please don't do this. I'm doing all what you want." You cried.

"I know but that won't bring my dad back. So yeah, a little revenge is must!" He laughed and dragged you inside the mansion.

You wondered why he lives in this mansion instead of a house. Like, his father was not doing good in his business and moreover, they were only 3 persons. So why a mansion?

You entered the mansion. It was dark everywhere. You tried not to panic but you couldn't help.

"J-j-jimin, please turn on the lights. It-it-its so dark in here." You mumbled in a feeble voice.

He didn't reply. Your heartbeats fastened when you didn't get any response.

"Ji-Jimin?" You called again and realised he's not even here.

You just stood frozen there. Sweat beads formed at your forehead. Your hands sweated too. But what could you even do?

But out of nowhere, lights turned on and you saw your father's dead body hung in the air from the ceiling. Your eyes widened and your heart sank.

"D-d-dad!" You shouted.

You just ran to the staircase to get near the body and undo the rope. Your mind went blank. You were shivering badly and yet you were worried for your now dead father.

"Dad, please open your eyes." You cried while patting his cheeks.

"Please don't do this to me dad." You said while shaking his hand.
But it was all futile. He was already dead.

And just then, Jimin walked down the stairs to you. A victorious smirk was placed on his lips. But you didn't fear him anymore. He feared you in the name of your dad, who's no more now, all because of him. You lost what you feared and now you felt numb. No fear! You stood up from the floor, wiped your tears and dashed in his direction.

You held his neck harshly and almost choked him to death but he grabbed your hair harshly from behind and coughed.

"Where did you get so much courage from?" He said while dragging you to a room, a bedroom.

"You need to know your place." With that, he pushed you on the bed harshly.

He pulled you into a coercing and rough kiss. You tried to push him but it went into vain. Gathering all your strength, you pushed him and ran to the door but he was quick enough to hold you back.

He dug his teeth in your nape and you hissed in pain. No, it was not at all pleasuring. It was a disgusting feeling. The demon inside him was coming out.

But luckily your mind clicked at the right time. You let him give you hickeys and he thought you gave in. That's it. You kicked him in his balls with all the force you could. He fell down. You grabbed the vase kept besides the bed on table and threw it on his head.

He began to bleed. You ran out of the room and didn't forget to lock it behind. You ran to your father. You didn't cry anymore but called Police.

Soon after 15 minutes, cops arrived on the scene. You reported every single detail to them. They admitted unconscious Jimin to the hospital and took your father's body for the postmortem.

You felt weak but you smiled. You smiled at your bravery and smartness for the first time. You lost your dad but you knew he must be feeling proud of you. Of your boldness. You saved yourself from that beast. Still, no one could replace a dad in ones life.

You came out of the mansion and sat down on the bench placed just beside his mansion. It was early dawn already.

         TO BE CONTINUED...

So sorry guys, I'm being so unpunctual lately. It's my exam time right now. I'm already under so much pressure. You won't believe but I lost 2Kg due to academic pressure and everything. I'm being unwell since past 4 months. I'll probably try to bring the next and final part soon. Thank you for being patient. I love you:) Pray for me, that I get good scores.🥺