My New Bodyguard #14

"You're going to leave like this?" He asked stopping the car in front of your apartment.

"What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"You're forgetting something, aren't you?" He asked again.

"What? Okay, yeah! You wanna come over?" You asked cheerfully.

He got literally pissed at your response.
"Why so naïve Kim Y/n?" He mumbled.

"Huh? What else?" You wondered looking around.

He came closer and pecked your lips within a glance. You were beyond shocked by his move.

"Yah! What are you up to?" You asked looking outside.

"Nothing. Don't lovers do these things when they, you know get apart?" He said casually making you scoff.

"Agh! Taehyung, beware of your actions. I'm an extremely sensitive person and you don't even know what your actions are doing to me!" You said looking down.

"I know." He said smiling.

"You feel butterflies rushing in your little stomach at my every little gesture. Leave gestures. You go nuts just by looking at me." He spilled it all shamelessly.

You hit his arms with your tiny fists.

"What now?" He asked hissing in pain.

"How could you be so shameless? How could you just read me like that? How could you just proclaim my feelings so boldly and openly?" You scolded him.

"Because I love you." He said holding your hands making you tremble in his touch.

His touch was protective, warm and caring but at the same time, it made you nervous and tremble. Your heartbeats danced merrily.

"T-Tae-Taehyung I---" You were stuttering so badly.

"Calm down my girl. Why so nervous? It's not like I'll eat you. Speak up." He said caressing your cheeks.

"Taehyung, you won't leave me again. Right?" You asked with your hidden insecurities taking the best of you.

He sighed.
"Why would I? I don't know why did I even leave you when Park Seo Woo was arrested. Like, we'd have just confessed and be like this. Why did we even need to suffer?" He spoke removing the elastic band from your hair making them fall free.

"I- Umm- Please don't leave me again." You said in a cracked voice and his heart clenched at your state.

"I know I'm not pretty but I'm beautiful. I may not be a match for you but I want to be with you every time. I don't want to let you go. I just want you. I can't afford to lose you. I've been already through so much rubbish in my life. When finally the things are getting back to their original selves, I don't know why do I feel so restless and bothered? I am afraid. I--" And he placed his lips on yours, completely engulfing your insecurities in his heart.

He didn't kiss you but he accepted your insecurities. His life embraced you with all of your talents and flaws.

Tears of happiness wet your cheeks. You just pulled him closer by his nape and deepened the kiss. He caressed your back to calm you down and not to mention it really did soothe you.

You both pulled back in a while and he looked at you affectionately. You got out of the car and waved at him.

"I won't say Bye. I'll see you tomorrow." You said smiling and walked to the lift.

"I love you Kim Y/n." He yelled from the back and you looked back at him and chuckled.

You unlocked your apartment and entered inside. You just plopped yourself on the couch and sighed.

"Hi Babe!"

"Hey." You replied but immediately stood straight.

"Who's there? How did you enter?" You asked looking around your house.

"C'mon! We're friends Y/n. It's ok." The person replied nonchalantly.

"Who are you? Come out or I'm calling the Police." You replied in a pissed voice without any single trace of fear in your voice.

And the guy came out from the kitchen.

"J-Jimin?" You asked confused.

"Hi Y/n." He smiled and hugged you.

"Oh my god, you scared the heck out of me." You said sighing.

"How did you get in?" You asked parting from the hug.

"Why should I tell you?" He replied sticking his tongue out.

"As if I care." You replied and grabbed the water bottle.

"Where were you since so many days?" You asked while sipping the water.

"That's a long story." He said and played with your hair.

"Tell me. I'm curious." You said.

"My father was arrested and I was busy with the stuff." He said and looked down.

"Oh god Jimin, you could've asked me and Kook for help." You said scoffing.

"Y/n, you couldn't help me." He said.

"Why? You didn't even ask once." You replied.

"Because you're the one responsible for all of that!" He yelled out of the blue and you stepped back.

"You helped your freaking bodyguard cum National Secret Agent. And how could you shamelessly live happily after that?" He shouted and looked at you with dark orbs.

"Huh? What do--- No way! Your father is Park Seo Woo?" You whispered.

"Yes, he is. I'm his one and only son and Y/n trust me, I'll not let you both live happily just like that!" He said glaring at you sharply.

"B- but, he was a criminal." You replied.

"He was my father before anything Y/n. I hate you! I lied all the time when I said I love you. But at a point, I really fell hopelessly for you. But, you're are going to pay for everything." He growled at your face and you squatted down and placed hands on your ears while crying.

"Jimin, stop it. Please don't shout. Please!" You cried.

"Sorry Y/n, but the real game starts now." He sat down at your level and said in your ear.

"P-please leave." You begged to him.

"Yeah. I will, but I don't think you'd like to know that your father is with me." He said sarcastically and you looked up at him.

"W-what?" You asked shivering.

"Yea baby. He's at my place. You wanna see him alive?" He asked and you nodded desperately.

"Only one condition. You have to marry me." He said biting your earlobe.

"J-jimin please, I'll do anything you want. Just don't hurt him." You said with tears.

"Aww.. why would I? As long as you follow my commands, he's safe." He said and grabbed your hair harshly, simultaneously dragged you out of the house.

You cried but it was futile. Nobody was awake at this hour. Only you know, how badly you wished Taehyung to appear out of the blue and save you.

"Y/n, stop weeping. It's of no use." He said gritting his teeth and made you sit on the passenger seat of his car.

He drove off.

       TO BE CONTINUED...