My New Bodyguard #8

The moment he opened the room, he witnessed you just in a fluffy white towel, water dripping down your forehead and hair, your eyes showing anxiety, your shuddering hands trying their best to hold towel around your body and your thin legs trembling weakly. You were so startled  but when your sight fell on Taehyung, without wasting a single second, you jumped on him. He's startled by your act. You were breathing heavily.
"T-T-Taehyung, bathroom, shower, that--" You couldn't even speak properly.
"Miss Y/n, calm down first." He said still letting you hug him and patting your hair slightly.
You took a minute to calm down and took deep breaths.
"I was showering but then I felt something on my back. I thought it's a hand. I just jerked it away and ran outside." You said almost losing your voice.
He parted away with the hug and made you sit down on your bed. He poured water in glass which was present at your nightstand and made you gulp it down slowly. Fear was all written over your face. He sat down beside you and made you turn to him. He held you by your shoulders.
"Miss Y/n, look at me." He said softly.
"Just relax, I'll be back in a minute. Lemme just check." He said caressing your rosy cheeks.
"N-no. Don't go inside. What if someone's there? What if something happens to you? Don't go please!" You said imagining the worst scenarios in your currently pessimistic mind. You held his hands and shooked your head in a Big Fat No.
"I promise nothing would happen to me. Just wait here." He said and left.
"But-" You couldn't even complete and he entered into the shower room.

When he entered the bathroom, he saw the window open. He knew you were bathing so obviously you'd not keep it open. He went near the window and at the edge of that glass window, he saw mud. Mud, which is present either in gardens or on roads, which meant that somebody entered the bathroom. Because this mud would obviously come through someone's footwear. He looked out of the window and to his shock, a mysterious man wearing all black was gazing at him. He understood that's the man. He couldn't do anything right at the moment, so he just looked at the man properly. He tried to learn all of his body traits so that he can catch him later on. But, the man got a phone call and left the place. Just then, Taehyung shut the window and left the bathroom. He came back to you.
"I'll be back in a minute." With that, he went down. He went straight to the spot where the man was standing. He looked at the floor marble sharply. And to his shock, he found the same type of mud present there. He just got confirmed that Park's are not gonna sit silent.
So yes, Park's are your father's business rivals. They want to bring him down by hook or crook. Their employees are incompetent and so does their boss, Park So Woo. They play dirty to bring your father down. They used all unfair means to succeed but still couldn't. But one day, So Woo found your father's weak spot. YOU! You're so cherished by your family. Since then, he's been behind you. You were being stalked since so long and; later on, through your father's internal sources, your family found out that it's all done by Park So Woo. He somehow wanted to ruin your father. He has ill intentions towards you. He thinks of abducting you and blackmailing your father. Taehyung knows about this from your father and that's why he's appointed for your safety. He's the top class professional bodyguard of your country. And through some past connections, your father knows Taehyung personally as well. After all, he couldn't risk your safety. With these thoughts, he returned back to your apartment. He called your name but you didn't respond.
"Miss Y/n, where are you?" He said again.
He entered your room and saw you sitting on the bed in the same position as he left you. You were frozen on your spot.
"Miss Y/n." He again called you softly, more like a whisper.
Still you didn't budge.
He shooked your shoulders then. You came back from spacing out and looked into his eyes. Again that same fear rushed through your spine. You felt the same sensation at your back and you just hugged him without thinking twice. You began to sob hard.
"Miss Y/n. Everything is fine. Stop crying." He said still patting your head.
"Who's in the bathroom? You saw him, right? Tell me already!" You said with a trembling voice.
"Yes. There's a person. He's sent by Park So Woo. They want to kidnap you at all costs. But don't worry, I'm going to protect you." He said parting away with the hug.
"You were just lucky at that time. He couldn't harm you and you ran outside. We need to be much more careful now." He added.
Your tears didn't stop, so he said something to divert your mind but it made you widen your eyes.
"Miss Y/n, let me tell you one thing. You're still in a towel. Don't you wanna wear clothes? It's cold." He said chuckling at your flushed face.
"Yah! That's cheating. You're taking advantage of me. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" You said with an angry pout, gripping on your towel more precisely.
"Sorry but I was busy taking care of that man." He said while smiling.
For the first time did you see him smile like that. A smile crept on your face too.
"Did you catch him?" You asked.
"No. He just went away while I was in your bathroom." He said and you nodded.
"C'mon, now get outside. I wanna change." You said pushing him out of the room.
You locked the door and changed quickly.
You came out and prepared the dinner. You both had the dinner silently. Nobody talked but silence seemed beautiful.

               TIME SKIP

"Taehyung." You said in a low voice.
He hummed in response busy on his phone.
"Ahemm... I.. that.." You couldn't speak properly.
"What's it Miss Y/n? Tell me." He said looking at you and keeping his phone aside.
"Stand up." You ordered, and he too did as you said.
"Come here." You said to him. He frowned in confusion but came to you.
He stood in front of you giving you a questioning look.
You stood up from the couch and..

You embraced him. So lovingly. He's shocked at first but didn't stop you from doing so and stood there calmly.
"Taehyung, Thank You. Thank you so much for being with me. For protecting me." You whispered burying your face in his chest.
"Also, I'm sorry that I said hurtful words to you previously. I just wanted to say these things to you since so long but the right time never arrived. So now I decided to lighten up my heart from this burden." You said holding him by his arms and looking up into his eyes.
He didn't utter a single word. He just looked into your eyes. Nobody talked anymore. Just the eyes of you two conveying messages to each other. Talking to each other.
In the flash of a second, he embraced you again. He embraced you so tightly that you almost choked on your breath. He buried his face in the crook of your neck feeling your fragrance. You also didn't stop him. You hugged him back and played with his silky hair. You don't know why, but you never felt like stopping him even once. You both stayed like that for sometime. You were too emerged in the moment when his phone 'tinged' notifying that it's a text. You both came back to your senses and parted away avoiding each other's gaze. He went away doing something on his phone and you went to kitchen for god knows what?

        TO BE CONTINUED...