Being Captured

A/N Hi guys here's my new book. Enjoy.

It's the 10th of march today and guess what that means. If you guessed st. Marcus day festival then you would be correct. It is actually one of my most least favourite days of the year for two reasons. 1. I hate large parades/parties, 2. The red cloaks that they wear are the brightest red I have ever seen and just hurts my eyes. Now don't get me wrong, I love the colour red, but I hate any variation of light red it's just ugly.

Just as a bit of back ground for those of you who don't now the st. Marcus day festival commemorates the day that vampire where expelled from the city of Voltera.

So yeah now you now why I hate today. Unfortunately during my long rant I didn't see were I was going and pretty much fell rite into someone. When I finally registered what had just happened, I looked up to see who I had just rammed into. I saw a girl probably only a year or two older then me, for the record I'm seventeen, she was probably around eighteen or nineteen. She had dark, straight brown hair that seem to come just pat her shoulders. She also had a slim build and was probably of medium hight.

I started to apologise "I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying much attention and didn't see were I was going." The girl seem to reply hastily, "sorry I'm in a really big rush." After she said that she didn't give me another glance and just ran off towards the clock tower. Lets just say that for first impressions all I got was rude, just blatant rude.

I wanted to now what had her running so fast, and towards the clock tower of all places, so I decided to go see for my self what was going on. I started to walk in the same direction as her. When I got closer to the clock tower I saw the girl running through the fountain. It seemed like she was running toward someone coming outside.

I watched as she slammed her self into the guy, who was barley pushed back, which kind of confused me because surely even with her small body the impact should have pushed him back by the door. They started to walk inside the clock tower so I decided to go and hide in the shadows of the tower by the door, so I could listen to the conversation because I had a feeling that this was going to be one hell of a conversation.

I stood there for a minute and it was mainly just the two kissing and the girl for some reason, assuring the guy that she was alive. You might be wondering how no one could see me, well my outfit greatly helped with that, because instead of a red cloak I was wearing my black one, so I blended well with the shadows of the clock tower.

Anyway after another minute of them kissing I heard two more people coming down the corridor inside the clock tower. From what I could gather they were both male. The one with an accented voice said something about going somewhere, but I really didn't hear much because that's when the door was opened further, and suddenly out of no were I was dragged into were the other people were having there conversation. I looked to see who grabbed me and it was a boy with sandy brown hair who looked to be in his late teens, maybe early twenties. He had his hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream.

Only a few seconds later the door was opened, I didn't even realise the door had been closed. In came a short pixie looking girl, with sunglasses and a scarf around her head, she seemed around my age. While I was still being held by the shorter of the two men she looked over to me and then to the man who was holding me then to the one beside me. The one beside me had a strong and muscular build, he was taler than me and had dark brown hair. They started to speak, "come on guys it's a festival, we wouldn't want to make a scene." The person who still had me in his grasp and his hand over my mouth spoke, "no we wouldn't."

The muscular man beside me spoke for the first time. "We just need to deal with this one." I started to wonder what he meant, if he wanted any suggestions then I have a few. I started moving and squirming under his grasp, so he finally removed his hand from over my mouth, I took this as the opportunity to voice what I wanted to say. "I have a suggestion how about you idiots let me go and I won't nock you to the ground." Both men started to chuckle so I looked to the three people in front of me.

The pixie looked confused but at the same time sad in a way, the girl Bella I guess was to buys being scared out of her mind. I mean come on your not the one who's being held against there will. Finally the boy, I think I'm going to call broody because of his constant brooding expression, was also looking at me in complete confusion.

After the two guys' chuckling died down, the muscular guy spoke again. "For a human she seems brave, and she is quite humorous." Before I could go over to him and punch him square in the face, I was puled back by the sandy haired man, then I started to hear the clicking of heals. I was turned around along with everyone else to see a small figure of a girl with a hood over here head. As she started to take her hood down she shouted towards all of us, "Enough!". I could instantly see in everyones reactions that this girl was someone to be feared or intimidated by, but she did no such thing to me, so I took this as my opportunity to punch the guy beside me. Pain shot rite through my arm.

I was about to make a run for it, but my attempt failed as I was the grabbed by the dark haired brunet. His grip didn't falter once as I tried to escape, but the pressure on my arm prevented me. It was just my luck that the arm he held was the one I used to punch the other guy with. The girl who I now now who's name is Jane thanks to broody, said "Aro sent me to see what was taking so long and well now I see what. She either brave or stupid for punching you Felix." She then looked to the rest of the group. "Follow me." I heard the pixie say, "Just do what she says." To Bella. While I was dragged along with Felix and the shorter man.

A/N Hi guys so here's my new book. I have actually been working on this book since I first got Wattpad, but never found the rite time to publish it, but here it is, hope you enjoyed the chapter.