Meeting my Mate?

We were walking well more like me being dragged down a corridor, when we came to a staircase leading down. Bella, pixie and broody were aloud in front by Jane. When I was dragged near Jane she said "Felix, I'll take her from here." The guy I now now as Felix quite forcefully pushed me over to Jane, who I was now in the grasp of. We continued to walk down the stairs and there was nothing I could but be in pain and be bored, so I started to listen to Bella and broody's conversation. Bella asked " Are you scared?" Broody responded by saying "No." Jane laughed, you could hear the smirk in it and I couldn't help but think that I was a bit more calm now rather than scared. It was almost like Jane could tell because her grip tightened on my arm which made the already searing pain in it increase. If she was trying to make me scared then its not working, if anything it just made me mad.

I couldn't keep my thoughts to my self any longer so I said " you now, if your trying to make me scared its not working. If anything it's making me mad." I could hear Jane's almost low but inhuman growl. At the same time I could hear chuckling and slight laughter from the front, which I guess came from Demetri and Felix.

At the end of the the stone stair corridor was an elevator. I already new that we would have to go inside and I was absolutely dreading it. We reached the elevator and made our way inside. I was stuck between Demetri and Felix. The already acquired situation was made even worse by the opera music that was being played.

Finally a wave of relief came when the doors opened and we all made our way out. Once I made my way out I was grabbed by Demetri on my upper arm. For the rest of the walk I decided to drone everything out, that only worked for two seconds because we then came to two decorative doors. The doors looked like they weighed a ton, but Jane stepped forward and opened them as if it was nothing.

What was behind the doors left me in aww. This room seemed to be completely made out of marble. There were four pillars and at the back of the room were stairs that led up to three throne like chairs. On the thrones sat three men.

The one on the left had long brown hair with pale skin and dull red eyes. His face seemed to show no form of emotion and it seemed as though he was in deep thought over something that constantly plagued his mind.

On the throne to the right sat a man probably mid twenties with platinum blond hair, pale skin and striking red eyes that seemed to contrast well with his pale skin. He seemed as though angry in some way which confused me because non of us, who just entered, had done anything to make him so.

My attention was quickly diverted to the man who stood in the centre as he made his way down the marble steps towards the group. His hair fell straight over his shoulders and was a magnificent black. His eyes like many others here were a piercing red, but his seemed slightly clouded over.

"Ah Bella is alive after all, isn't that wonderful I do love a happy ending, they are so rare." As he spoke it seemed comfort me in a way, but I just decided to ignore it. He was now holding onto broody's hand and seemed to go into a dazed state. "La tue cantante, her blood appeals to you so much, it makes me thirsty." My mind started to drone out of the conversation as my vision started to fade. The scene before me was similar to what I just saw, it was the same room and the same people were there, but the raven haired man was walking back to his throne and said "I wonder, let us see if she is immune to all our powers, shall we Jane."

Broody's face grew deadly as he ran to tackle Jane. I felt myself wanting to run and get her out of the way, but before I could my vision started to fade back into the real world.

I looked over to were the others were standing and heard broody speak. "Aro can read every thought I've ever had and now you know, so get on with it." The man I now know as Aro seemed taken aback, but easily hid it from everyone else. "Your quite the soul reader your self Edward, though you can't read Bella's mind fascinating. I would love to see if your an exception to my gifts as well." He held his hand out to her and continued. "Will you do me the honour."

She hesitated before placing her hand in his and once he did his face grew a far away expression. After a few more seconds he released her hand. "Interesting I see, nothing."

He turned now facing his throne. "I wonder, let us see if she is immune to all our powers." He turned his head to face Jane. "Shall we Jane." Jane turned facing Bella. I now realised that this is exactly what happened in my 'vision'. Just as Edward started running towards Jane I was able to get free of demetri's hold and ran in front of her.

Edward stoped in his tracks before he ran into me. His expression was a mix of rage and confusion. Before I could say or do anything else Demetri was already beside me and dragging me back to where we were standing before. I heard footsteps coming towards us. "And who is this. Demetri?"

I could feel everyone's gaze turn to me and I suddenly felt small, like the weight of their stares could crush me. Demetri's grip started to loosen until he was no longer holding me back. Only when I was released from his grip could I feel a searing pain travelling up and down my arm.

I chose to ignore the pain and to not let it show on my face. Aro turned to face me and once our eyes connected I felt as though my body was being set on fire. Not an uncomfortable fire, but a ticklish sensation travelling over my skin.

I felt almost obliged to answer him. "Alexandria. My names Alexandria." I felt like I was in some kind of trance, but when I heard his voice again that trance was broken. "What brings you here Alexandria?" I looked towards Demetri then back to Aro. "I think you'll have to ask Demetri."

Aro turned to look at Demetri, who's stance seemed to hardened under his stare. "When we went to retrieve the Cullen I saw here hiding the shadows and wasn't sure what she may have heard so I brought her with us."

I could feel someone staring at me from the front of the room and when my gaze turned it stopped on the blonde haired man. When my gaze landed on his, his seemed to grow even colder. Before he could say anything the man on Aro's left spoke. "Aro."

Aro turned to face him and started to walk back to the thrones. Once Aro reached him the man reached out his hand and Aro took it with what I could only describe as enthusiasm. The room fell completely silent and I began to feel uncomfortable.

After a few seconds Aro let go of the man's hand and his expression was filled with intrigue and an undertone of happiness. "It appears I have found my mate." Everyone's gaze fell back to me and I was more confused then ever. What were they on about. What's a mate?

The blonde haired man was the first to speak. "With a human." His voice was filled with more confusion then anger, but I could tell it was still there. For some reason I felt rather offended by his comment. I may be human, but that doesn't make me lesser then him or anyone else in this room.

"Do you not trust Marcus' gift Caius." The room fell silent again and Aro seemed to be contemplating something in his head. I look to the left of me to look at the rest of the group that I came here with. Edwards gaze seemed to be fixated on Aro. He turned his head to look at the ground as if thinking something through, until he lifted his head and turned it to look at me.

He started to descend down the steps once again and made his way towards me. Now standing infront of me, he extended his hand out. "If you are comfortable?" My mind suddenly went back to what Edward had said 'Aro can read every thought I've ever had'. A slight fear overtook me at the thought of him seeing everything. 

A/N Hi guy's so heres the next chapter hope you enjoyed.