Future Danger

Hi guy's here's the next chapter.

The moment ended once I heard a knocking sound coming from behind me. I turned my head to the oak doors that led out of the library. Marcus said for the person to come in and they did. Now standing infront of the door was a woman in her early twenties. Her hair was a dark shade of brown, almost black, that seemed to reach down to the middle of her back, she wore a black lace dress that flowed from her waist down to just above her knee caps. As my eyes moved to her face I found that she had the most beautiful features I had ever seen on any female before. Her eye's a dark crimson, lined with a light shade of eye shadow, her lips were a natural light shade of brown and her cheeks a light shade of pink in beautiful contrast with her snow white skin.

Marcus immediately stood from his seat and as he walked, the young woman spoke. "Aro I was wondering what was taking so long, but when I came to the throne room there was only Santiago and Afton who said that you were here in the library." Her voice was melodic and held a kind and gentle feel to it one that I had only ever imagined of before. "Ah, I apologise as something had happened that need our immediate attention." He paused and turned to Bella, Edward and Alice as well as Jane, Alec, Dimitri and Felix. "We shall be back in a moment and then you may leave." Aro took my hand and led me over to were Marcus and the young woman were and started making our way out of the library.

As we came out of the Library not a few seconds later was Aro leading me into another room that to my eye's seemed to resemble an office of some kind. We walked over to were two sofas and a chair stood and he sat down on one with me, across from Marcus and the young woman. Caius came and sat down on the chair beside Aro.

"Alexandria I would like you to meet my younger sister Didyme, Didyme this is Alexandria, my mate." The woman eyes seemed to widen slightly at his words, but her expresion was soon changed to one of happiness as a smile quickly grew on her face. "I am pleased for you brother, to have finally found your mate I can't imagine how you must feel." I turned my head to look at Aro and found that a smiled had also been plastered on his face.

Didyme stood from her seat next to Marcus and came over to were I sat with Aro. "It's nice to meet you Alexandria." I stood from my seat. "It's nice to meet you as well Didyme." Before I could say anything else she had me in a hug. It was strange unlike when I touched Aro and his skin was warm Didyme's was freezing, not only that but I felt like I was being suffocated.

"Didyme I believe it's best you release your brothers mate before you strangle her to death." It was Caius who spoke this time and for the first time his voice was not filled with malice but was in more of playful tone. She released me from her hold and quickly gave an apology which I just said there was no need for.

I went back and took my place sitting next to Aro. "I don't mean to sound rude but I don't think we came in here just to get properly acquainted." I sat there waiting for Aro's reply and so he gave me one. "You're rite mia cara. You had mentioned before of some kind of vision you had and I was hoping you could explain it to us."

I slowly nodded my head and tried to recall what I saw. "Well I was standing in a clearing in the center of the forest when I heard footsteps I turned to find people standing at the edge of the clearing. They had pale skin and red eyes just like all of you. When I turned around again I found another group of people I didn't recognise anyone aside from Alice but they all had amber like eyes, then they thought."

They all seemed to be thinking on that I said and then Marcus spoke. "What else happed Alexandria?" I paused for a second and then replied "nothing next thing I knew I was waking up in the library with a terrible headache." The room went silent once again. When I turned to see Aro's reaction I found him sitting there seeming to ponder over what I had just said. Seconds paced before he gave his opinion on the situation. "I wonder if you are developing a similar gift to Alice Cullen."

I started at him my expresion blank. "What do you mean." He turned from looking at nothing to looking at me. "Alice is able to see possible visions of the future and I am wondering if you may be developing the same thing." I was shocked, I never thought that could be the future, but if it was I knew I wanted to be there to help the Cullen's when it would happen.

"Well if it is a vision of the future I want to leave with the Cullen's and help them with what might come." Jut barley finishing my sentence Aro spoke. "No if there is indeed danger in the Cullen's future then it is for them to deal with, not for you to get involved in." I stared at him in disbelief. "If there going to be in danger and I know what's going to happen then I want to be with them to help."

I stood from the sofa and walked towards the door and out, back to the room were everyone else was. I stepped back into the room to find everyone aside from Bella looking at me in a strange way, then I realised. "You heard didn't you." They nodded there heads. I then heard the door open from behind me and saw Aro, Caius, Marcus and Didyme walking back in.

"Aro please if I can help them then I will." He turned his head to the side as if in thought, but then Didyme spoke. "If she wishes to help the Cullen's because they are in possible danger then you must let her." I then turned to here Alice speak. "If she chooses to leave with us we all can give you our word that she'll be safe." I glanced back at Aro to find he was know looking at me. "If the Cullen's indeed promise to keep you safe and at there side at all times then you may go, but you must return once they are no longer in danger ." "I promise."