How it started

Danny

After the Disasteroid, Danny's parents only did like they accepted their son and his powers. Only the truth was something very different. They hated their son because of his powers. How could they accept it? The only reason they didn't kill him right after the Disasteroid was because they weren't able to do it. There were to much ghost scum for them to handle alone. An other reason was because the people around them loved Danny because of what he did. Danny just saved the people's live, and they knew the people would protect Phantom from there weapons. They couldn't just hurt normal citizens. It was their job to protect the citizens. So they kept smiling. Waiting for the right moment. Saying they loved Danny. Lying to the young hero. Thinking about how Danny Fenton became Danny Phantom. How did he get his powers? Was there an other ghost who took Danny's body over? It didn't even matter how it came.

The most important thing was that they wouldn't let Phantom escape this time. Now you would say, why? Why would you capture you're own son Maddy? Why Jack? Well Phantom wasn't there son Even if it was really Danny, it didn't really matter. They just adopted Danny from a young age. Around his 8 year, his biological parents died in an accident. They didn't know the whole story, but Danny needed an adoption family. Because of Jazz, who kept asking for a little brother or sister, they decided to take him in. Not because they wanted. Only to make Jazz smile. But they wouldn't let a ghost scum get near there precious princess. Never, so they waited until the whole Disasteroid thing was over. When they were at home and Jazz and Danny in their room. Quietly they opened Danny's door and walked inside. There was he. The Phantom. The ghost scum they hunted down for months. The monster that never should have existed.

Dick.

It was almost eight years ago. Eight years after the darkest day of his life. The day his parents died and his brother and he get separated. After Tony Zucco killed their parents, his brother Danny and he came in the foster care. There wasn't enough room in the orphanage of Dick, so Danny couldn't stay with him. After a few days, Bruce adopted him, but they couldn't find Danny. It was not something to talk about in Dick's eyes. It was to painful to think about his parents and brother. But even if there was a lot of pain, Dick didn't stop looking for his twin. He wanted to know if Danny Grayson was safe. If he was happy.

After he captured Zucco, Dick almost immediately looked for his brother. Fortunately, the new adoption parents of his twin changed his name and the orphanage wasn't very good in there administration. They didn't know who adopted Danny and where he went. Dick tried everything. With the help of Bruce talking to owners of the orphanage. Giving them money and he even hacked there computer, hoping for some information they didn't want to share with them. But nothing, There was just nothing to find. But even so there were some questionable news papers about an other Danny. Danny Phantom, a ghost hero of a small city named Amity Park. Ghost, yeah, everyone knew ghost didn't exist. But even so, maybe he had some ghost-like powers, just like Miss Marian. So he would call himself Phantom. It was probably just a meta human just like Garfield and Wally. In each way, just after the Phantom saved the world of the Disasteroid, the young hero disappeared. According of there sources, the light was near Amity Park. For a moment, Dick didn't know what he needed to do. He wanted to look a little bit more for his brother, but there wasn't any clue. He didn't know where he needed to look. He just looked everywhere. For the tenth time or something. If it wasn't more. Probably a lot more, but Dick decided he didn't want to count.

A sight left Dicks lips as he stood up. Walked through the batcave to his costume. Before anyone would know, he became Nightwing. The ex-sidekick of Batman. But don't call him side-kick. It wasn't a word he and his team would like. Call them protogés. Dick decided to go to Amity Park. Maybe this Danny Phantom would know why Dick always came up with him when he looked for Danny Grayson. Dick knew he couldn't do this mission alone. The only ones who knew his secret identity were Kid Flash and Tim Drake, but Wally wasn't a really good option to ask with him. His skeptical attitude wouldn't help the mission to find his brother. Even if he just did like he was a ghost. So he decided to talk to Tim and ask him for his help to find his brother. Little did he knew, it wasn't his best idea...