Onze

Alexander's POV

Man.
Today was a fucking disaster. I don't know why but shit just didn't feel right and I had this fucked up mood all morning.

I need some fresh air.

I got back home and sat down for a few minutes before deciding to take a shower. That always helps. I went to get some clothes because I am not the type of idiots to walk around the apartment with a towel on looking for clothes to wear.

I saw James getting ready looking all fresh and shit. What was that about?

"Where you heading to?" I asked catching him off guard. I swear this guy has 0 realization of what's going on around him. I got home 10 minutes ago and he didn't notice.

"Out." He replied putting perfume on.

Hm.

"Out? Looking this fresh? You look shaved and all, almost ready for a date."

Key word: almost. If he was actually going on a date he would be freaking the shit out right now. He doesn't go on blind or random ass dates. If it's a date, the girl is his potential future wife.

Can't say the same about myself. I just go wherever, whenever and with whoever to be honest. Or at least I used to do that. I have noticed I haven't been hooking up or talking to any girls recently. And by recently I mean the past 2-3 months. And by that I mean since I started seeing Athena. She just has me wrapped up around her finger and she doesn't even know it. I asked her on a fucking date, multiple times. And we still ain't nothing. I mean what even are we? Friends? Friends don't go on dates. Is this what they call "the talking stage?" And if it is then I hate it. It's either you like me or you don't.

I have never been so confused about a girl in my life. We fuck, she goes home, and we never talk again. That's how it usually goes. Even with Amelia we first started out this way. It was a hookup but she got too attached or some shit and asked me to be her boyfriend. I was bored, so I said yes. And the rest is history.

Bro why am I even thinking about her? She probably doesn't like me. If she did, she would say it.

Right?

"I'm going out with Elizabeth." He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

Elizabeth?

"Mhm, and why would y'all meet up? Alone? While you look this good?" I sound gay. Oh well. "If you wanted to fuck I could stay at a friend's or some." Rule number 23. Always help a bro get laid.

"It's not like that." He replied.. blushing? Wtf?

"Don't tell me you have a crush on the girl?" I was laughing at this point.

"You have no right to make fun of me when YOU like her best friend bro." And I oop. "And no, we're not fucking." Not yet. "She asked me to go with her to the mall to get Maria a birthday gift."

A gift? It's her birthday today?

"It's her birthday today?" I asked dumbfounded. "No. It's tomorrow but she wants to buy her the present today for some reason." He said and I nodded.

You should give her something you know.

"Anyways." I said. "You better get going. Can't have my future sister in law wait any longer." I kicked him out and he just laughed it off, his face redder than a tomato. Bro whipped for real.