Vingt

I can never write when listening to Without You by The Kid  LAROI. I can't focus when this shit is playing. shit hits home a little too hard when he says 'can't make a wife out of a hoe' 😫

Anyways:)

******************************************

Alexander's POV:

New year's eve.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii" is what I was met with the second I opened the door for Maria. "Happy new year hoe!" He yelled pushing me out the way to invite herself in.

"It's not even January the 1st yet." I pointed out closing and locking the door behind her.

"Whatever. Same thing." She replied putting a bunch of white bags on the counter.

"What are those?" I asked. "Well, I ordered us some Italian food." She then picked up a smaller smaller bag. "And because it's a special day and I like you as a friend, I decided to make you your favorite food the is very disgusting looking and sounding might I add."

"At least I don't eat boiled spaghetti by its self. I'm not a monster."

"A monster? At least I don't eat raw onions." Raw?

"They're not raw, they're cooked. Unless you didn't cook it properly?"

"Of course I did. Matter of fact, I cooked it more so the onions are caramelized more." She said proud of herself. Oh no.

"Can i See it?" I asked already preparing myself to see a burnt disaster.

She opened the bag and got a pink food container out. It prevented me from seeing whatever was inside of it. Great.

I opened it the second she gave it to me. And to no one's surprise, it was burnt. Well, not burnt to the degree where you can't eat it but it clearly was too overcooked and almost burnt.

"Try it!" She suggested. Oh yeah! Of course! I love burnt food.

But then again, you can't really break her hopes and dreams. She put time and effort in making this. I can't just not eat it! Right? Right?

"Of course!" I took a spoon out and started digging in the brown soup looking for where ever good part to taste. I found none.

"Ooh ooh, I also made garlic bread!" She said saving me from eating this on its own.

The garlic bread was surprisingly not burnt. I tasted a small piece and it was well not the best but good for someone who can't cook.

I looked at my garlic bread seeing her watching me telling me with her eyes to try the hideous looking onion  soup.

Mom help me.

I took a bite. Hardly swallowing. I couldn't just throw it out although I can't say the thought didn't come to my mind with every passing second I spent chewing this thing.

"So? How do you like it?" She asked waiting for my response. Oh no. 

"I love it!" I gave her a thumps up still struggling to get the taste out my mouth.

"You should have more." Fuck me.

"I would love to babe, but I made us food and you brought food as well, we can't waste that. I'll make sure I save it for later and ever give James some to taste." Lies were told. But I will make sure James eats every last part of it.

"You're right." She agreed. I sighed in relief.  I'm so glad I don't have to eat it anymore.

I made Mac and cheese. Not the cheep kind thank you very much. Not that there's anything wrong with the boxed one. I just wanted to make something easy and tasty but doesn't look cheap you know? Some more garlic bread and chicken salad.

Athena brought Dominos. And that so tasty onion soup. And some snacks for later I guess.

"I know you put so much time making that and all, but that pizza was so much better. I'm sorry." She said cleaning the table we had dinner on while I put the dishes away. Equality.

"No need to be sorry, the cheese I used was disgusting. It tasted like ass." I said honestly.

"The chicken salad was good though? I really likes the seasoning on that chicken?" Says the expert who nailed the onion soup dish.

"Sure."

                     ————————————

"Bro why would you leave?? You found the girl of your dreams who's willing to except you the way you are." Athena yelled at Will.

"Well, he doesn't want to be a burden. He is paralyzed after all."

"Still! She makes him happy! He should've not chose to die."

"Well, at least.. he left her all his money. A win win situation right?"

"The fuck you mean win win situation?? They were perfect for eachother!" She yelled at me. I should've stayed silent huh.

"Well, She came to work for him for the money right? Because she needed the money and all. And he wanted to die, way before she came. So I guess they both got what they wanted." I make such valid points.

"I don't like losing an argument." Tell me about it. "But I guess you're right. I'll let it slide only because you showed you actually payed attention to what was happening." She finished.

"I always pay attention to movies, only when they're interesting." I defended.

She gave me a suspicious look before replying. "So you're saying that a movie about a girl who can't dress babysitting a suicidal guy who can't walk only for them to fall in love is interesting? Whatever you say." Fuck me.

"Well, it is-"  she checked her phone  before cutting me off. "It's almost midnight. Quick! Make a wish!" She said getting excited.

"You."

"What?" She asked. I didn't hear it, i read her lips due to the fireworks that started. It was close to the apartment complex we were in so it was pretty loud.

"Happy new year!" She yelled for me to hear her. I smiled and we kissed. We did the latter too much but this one was special. Starting a new year with a kiss is under appreciated. This shit is heavenly.

"I know you lied." She whispered in my ear.  I furrowed my eyebrow.

"I knew the onion soup was burnt and tasted like shit. I very much enjoyed you struggling to eat and pretend to enjoy it by the way." She winked at me. Bloody hell.

"So I did that for nothing?" I asked feeling betrayed. I can't believe I had to go through that for her pleasure.

"Well, no exactly. Now I know you're pathetic enough to eat something that tastes like shit just to not make me feel bad. Which is adorable now that i think about it. Fuck. This was supposed to turn you on."

"Athena, for the nineteenth time this week. I don't have a degrading kink goddamn it."

"Sure you don't, you worthless piece of shit." She smiled waiting for a reaction.

"Oh wow! I am so turned on! Please degrade me more!" I said with no amusement on my face.

"Say less." She yet again winked at me. Fuck me.

This is gonna be a very interesting year.

Author's note:

Yet again, another short ass chapter because I'm lazy af yay :))

According to the ideas list I made  for this book while I was in class, there is going to be about 3 to 4 chapters before this book is finished. Yay 😍💔

Listening to Turning into My Father by Mac Lethal. This song is hella underrated.

I feel like I made Hades and Athena have very similar personalities. Oh well, can't change it now.

Started a book about war and shit. Shit's so good I can't 😫😫 not that you'll ever see it lol. Has everything, strong female lead, a supportive boyfriend who isn't her boyfriend yet who has been with her since the beginning, loads and loads of death and gore 🥵🥵

Again, not that you'll ever see it <3

Listening to I hope you're miserable until you're dead by Nessa Barret actually right now.

Drink your water and get enough sleep <3

Take care of your mental health love ❤️

Words count : 1351

Actually nevermind the song now is Brother by Kodaline 😊