two.

Excuse any errors.
_______________

Parker

"Let me find out Miss Straight A's be out here shaking ass." He joked.

"Bro, you know her?" One of his friends asked.

"Somethin like that." Elijah replied without taking his eyes off of me.

"So that mean you can hook us up with some drinks." The dude asked rubbing his hands together.

"Yea, I gotchu. What y'all drinkin?"

"Surprise us." I nodded my head before making my way down the steps.

"Carmelo, I need 24 shots. Half Patron, half Don Julio."

"Gotchu." I took a seat at the bar and rested my head in my hands.

"So, why you ain't tell me you was a stripper?" Elijah said taking a seat by me.

"Because it ain't yo business." I shrugged. "And it's not a regular thing. I'm only here for one night."

"Sucks I ain't get to see you dance. Would've loved to see you out ya comfort zone and not be so uptight."

"Uptight?" I scoffed. "I'm not uptight."

"You is a lil bit, but it's ight. We can work on that."

"We can?"

"Fasho." He smirked.

"Here go the shots." Carmelo said sliding the tray towards me. I thanked him before standing up. Elijah tried to reach for the tray as I grabbed it.

"I got it." I said walking in front of him.

"Yea, you do." I heard him say behind me.

***

The Next Morning

I sat up in the bed feeding Xaiden as Nico and Xuri were still sleep on the other side of the bed. We left the club late, so I ended up staying over at his place. There was a knock on the door before it slowly opened.

"You good babe?" I asked Remi as he walked into the room.

"I'm hungry." I pushed the covers off of me and headed out of the room. I looked down and Xaiden had fallen back asleep. When I reached the bottom of the steps, I placed him into his swing and headed into the kitchen.

"What you want Remi?"

"Can I have an omelet?" He asked before climbing into the barstool.

"You want sausage or bacon?"

"Sausage."

I pulled the ingredients out of the refrigerator and started preparing the food.

"Mama?"

"Yes?"

"Are we living here now?"

"No baby, we still have our own house remember?"

"I miss living with Nico and Vanessa."

"I know. It'll all work out soon."

This was part of the reason why I didn't like doing this. It was confusing Remi and I didn't really know what to tell him. I placed his omelet in front of him before pouring him some juice. The downstairs room door opened and Vanessa walked out.

"Morning." She took a piece of Remi's sausage before sitting in the other barstool.

"Morning. How much I owe you for babysitting last night?"