five.

I'm so so so sorry for the wait y'all. I've had a severe case of writer's block, so I apologize if this chapter is shitty😭

Excuse any errors.
______________________________

Parker

Thursday Night

"Remi finally went to sleep?" Vanessa asked as I took a seat on the couch. I sighed before kicking my feet up and placing them across her lap.

"Yea. His fever still hasn't broken. If it's still over 100 tomorrow, I'm taking him to the ER."

"It might be the stomach bug. I heard it was going around."

"Yea, me too. The twins haven't been feeling good either. Having three sick kids is ass."

"Sill haven't talked to my brother?"

"Nope."

I haven't talked to Nico since he called and said he was staying in Houston longer. We not together so he owes me no explanation, but it's the fact that I've been calling and texting him about the kids and I have yet to hear anything back.

"He's so fuckin dumb." She said shaking her head.

"Very, but I'll handle it. Like I always do."

"I know you will."

"So, how was school today?"

"It was straight. Same ole, same ole."

"Mhm, I got a call today saying you haven't been since Monday. You feelin sick too?"

"I gotta tell you something but promise you won't judge."

"When have I ever judged you?"

She sighed before looking at me.

"I kissed Janay when she dropped me off from the party."

"Oh." I said shocked. "Okay. So you haven't been to school because you been avoiding her?"

"I also almost had sex with our quarterback. But I stopped it before it went further. I don't know why. He fine as hell, and he seem like a real good person. Not your typical, football fuck nigga. But while he was kissing me, I could literally only think about Janay."

"Sounds like somebody has a crush." I smirked.

"Parker, I don't like girls. I mean, I've never felt this way about anybody before. At first I thought it was just the liquor, but I literally can't get her off of my mind. She's been texting me and blowing my phone up, but I haven't answered. I don't know what to say to her. I don't even know if she feels the same way."

"You can't avoid her forever. Y'all were friends. I doubt you ran her away with this. She might feel the same way, but you won't know until you talk to her. As far as AJ goes, you feelin him too?"

"I don't know. I mean, not like that. I don't know what I feel at this point."

"Don't run away from your problems V. You gotta talk to her."

"I will. There's something else though."

"Wassup?"

"I b-" There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." She said before removing my legs and placing them back on the couch. I pulled out my phone and started to scroll through Instagram as she got the door. "Uh." She said walking back into the living room. "It's a nigga out there that look just like Amir."

"Elijah?" I said out loud. I was mainly saying it to myself.

"I ain't ask his name."

I locked my phone before walking towards the door. Elijah stood there leaning against the wall scrolling through his phone.