𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐃:

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐑:

— ❛𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳❜:

— ❛𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳❜:

Eren Jaeger is a man that remains so secretive yet so open. His demeanour explains all there is to know about him, but you're so unknown to the plans he yearns to achieve. His heart is comfortable in the right place, but it seems as if it's embedded in his interest in creating art —through sculptures and photos. Yet, each sullen photo is inspired by his ample love for you.

At twenty-four, his heart remains so cold, so indifferent compared to his heart at the comfortable age of seventeen. Seventeen that stretches out to almost twenty-one, only to grow so cold once more.

⌕Guarded.

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑:

— ❛𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥❜:

Andreaus Salvador: a soul who holds such turmoil, unease and sullenness. His character is so complicated, but his format is one that solely makes sense. His twenty-three-year-old heart is approximately in the right place. But, sometimes, he doesn't notice that he still has a compassionate heart.

Through his job, he can only dismiss human characteristics, not seeing the entirety of people as more than a sack of flesh and bones. However, through observing the hardship you've had to endure, he's always reminded that humans hold emotions — despite how malicious many tend to be. However, that maliciousness is balanced by kind hearts.

If stalked with their most vulnerable asset, they're forever set to crumble — it's a fate that's forever ensured.

Guarded.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍:

— ❛𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮❜

(face claim):

A woman whose quiet days were once ensured by her lover, only to be drawn away from her during such crucial moments. The one who left her so easily within a cold that doesn't enable love to capture her once more. It completely corrodes her character, especially as the love she holds for him is rather strong, even within moments that wail for her to leave her sacred heart solitary.

Though her heart is bleak, in the aspect of love, she loves the ones around her so dearly — no matter how many tragedies adorn her. Adorn her in a way she wishes her lover remains so prominent. A lover she hadn't encountered in the span of almost four years. A lover that remains as her first lover. The one she shares her firsts with, the one she shared so many sacred moments with — especially as they experience it for the first time together.

Her character slightly perishes after he occupies another space, but her outgoing personality always lingers. Outgoing in a way that is set to keep her going. Keep her going in many ways. Whether it's her confused heart, her impressive career as a supermodel or artist, or to ensure others view her as someone who remains okay.

Nonetheless, through unexpected treason, she stays guarded, desperate for no one to breach the chains she bandages around her lonesome heart.

Guarded.

𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐒:

❝𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧❞

Sasha's character happens to be slightly complex but a character that happens to only have people's best interests at heart. She doesn't yearn to allow negativity to infiltrate certain spaces, but sometimes, it pools at her feet. It's never a consensual thing, but it almost seems as if it's something that has evolved from an unseeable fate.

A fate that she's unsure of. One that doesn't spare her the amount of time she desires. She desires for greater change to be committed, whether that's through creating changes that fit her character, or ones that benefit others with ease. It tends to vary, but she only ever seeks to create joy within others — even if parts of her are wounded with a permanent plague.

Guarded.

This book contains many potentially triggering topics: Smut, angst, old love, violence, murder, gun violence, unestablished relationships, mourning, reopening scabbed-over wounds, being in the spotlight, potential stalker, paparazzi, very detailed events, proceed with caution.

𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵/𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘹 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘭/𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳.

⌕Guarded: Erensgloom.

Start: 05/03/23
End: