⌕evergreen.

a synopsis of acts: timeskip, coming to terms, acceptance, embarrassments, crying, talks of the past, angst, fluff, teasing, exposure, joy, trust issues + potential more

a synopsis of acts: timeskip, coming to terms, acceptance, embarrassments, crying, talks of the past, angst, fluff, teasing, exposure, joy, trust issues + potential more. ignore errors.

An aura heavily lingers. A beautiful aura of safeness as you lay barely awake, a mat remaining upon the floor as you sow yourself further within Eren's grasp.

Innately, his broad arms are cosied around your waist, drawing you closer to his inciting heartbeat.

His willowy fingers are sprawled against the back of your head, assuring that you aren't willing to shed from his hold. A leg of yours is sprawled over his sculpted waist, mimicking the position the both of you used to rest within.

Though it isn't the time to stay absorbed in such a bittersweet moment, you couldn't help but listen to his heartbeat. Listen to his breathing as you take in the environment coated with paints and practice designs.

It is foolish that you had both decided to lay upon the ground, instead of attending to your chambers, but the two of you refrained from departing.

Maybe it was since the two of you had slightly closed in on his disappearance. That the two of you are heavily missing what you once had? That the two of you are beginning to remain dysfunctional within the connection of the other?

Though it had been over an elongated day, since his frivolous arrival had altered your world, it still feels as if the two of you have been together for those four years — though it heavily errs towards being the case.

He is your luminous moonlight, and you are his ethereal angel that willingly abducted his viridian eyes. You took his viridian eyes, metaphorically, by ease, rendering him incapable of concentrating on anyone who exhibits a different mould from you.

His carelessly stirred eyes still wreaked havoc, at the refined sight of you; his plush lips part at each movement you take.

Whenever you beautifully linger nearby, it painfully allows him to understand why you are so beautifully blessed with the career of being a supermodel and an artist. Your beauty is one that is artfully shared, yet it is more memorable and cherished by his adorable eyes.