⌕swirl until your lips become undone.

7

7.5k words: a synopsis of acts: time-skip, crying, assurance, guilt, fluff, threats of death, comforting, eavesdropping, reality, clearing delusions, talks of the pass + subtle fluffy acts + potential more & vote! ignore errors.

Carelessly conducting your movements, you bring yourself to stir awake. Stir awake to be met with the mere sight of Eren, capturing you within his arms.

Eren holds you dearly while he's captivated within a dream-like state, clinging onto you as if you gifted the safety many so desperately yearned for. Safety that allows him to feel at peace, to feel comfortable within himself and beautifully flourish. He could only sleep so effortlessly with you around.

Though peace occurred within such a gifting moment, the sound of your phone poured into the setting. The sound of your ringtone leaves you wincing as you bring yourself to carefully shift out of Eren's grasp.

A grasp you didn't desire to stray away from — becoming distant — even if it was only a momentary occurrence. Eren's clasp is one so well and assuring, that you couldn't pull so effortlessly away from him.

Softly, you command yourself into settling up — pulling from such a comforting grasp. With tiredness, you bring yourself to sit up — catching your phone from the distant side table.

After doing so, you coddle the phone within your fingers — allowing your body to remain upright as you are attentive to the caller ID.

It seemed as if Levi was calling you to grow heavily aware towards the mental state you resided in; his heart only yearned for the best that lingers for you.

"Hello, Levi," A tender shuffle is distributed by you as you remain attentive, a gentle smile resting upon your lips. Resting upon your lips despite how tiresome you are, rooting for silence to lull you within Eren's arms.

"Hey, Y/n," Levi brings himself to eerily halt on the other side, "How have you been?" Levi's tone is one so soft. One that leaves you intaking the beauty of his nature.

"I'd say good, but Paris is so confusing," A sullen undertone lingers beneath your voice, leaving you unable to determine whether or not your heart is to abide or diminish from the entirety of Paris.