⌕to combine pain is to create another.

6

6.2k words: a synopsis of acts: time-skip, fluff, cuddling, tension, grinding, light nipple play, erections, sensual talking, crying, getting caught, deception, pondering on the past disappointment and discovering, talks of her father's death + potential more; ignore errors + proceed with caution + vote!

With meticulous rain beating upon every aspect of the secluded building, further constructing the fear that captures your heart, you scatter your worries upon a content Eren. One who beams of a fraudulent contentment.

As, if one of you crumbles unmercifully, it's bound to send the other, consumed, person into an unearthly spiral.

A spiral that's set to consume the both of you. The both of you whilst Andreaus cautiously lingers nearby you both, his casual words thinned and well collected.

Eren's comfortable heart grew faulty towards the sight of a beautifully guarded you; a soul who hold a subjective nature.

A subjective nature as your thunderous heart withered every, intoxicating guard — when it comes to your beloved Eren. Whose whims and woes completely align with the entirety of you, uncaring towards the mere idea and beating presence of any ambling being.

Eren's broad arms only hold homeliness towards the intricate art of your supple frame. A breathtaking frame that completely converted him within a bandaged state of lustre.

"Eren, I'm afraid, because what if someone hurt me and you?" Murmuring, you bask within his company.

Every piece of fear adorns the teary nature of your compulsive heart. It sways your nimble fingers to carefully peel away the destined guilt that plagues Eren's tectonic heart.

"N-No one will ever harm or touch a single hair on your head," The fulfilment within Eren's steady tone rocks your frail notions of sanity.

It knocks your body into subconsciously lulling the motion of your heart.

"Good because it's your duty to now protect me from everything, especially since," Incapable of spearing the innocence of your dire words upon a stage of carefree exposure, you tilt your word-filled lips against the sensation of his thumping chest — quieting your merriness.

"It's okay to admit that you love me, we're extremely safe here," Eren's home-tuned tone encourages your cradled being into glimpsing towards the concealed windows.

Comfortably, you relish the mere sight of your toned legs draped against his lap. Your attentive ear's smeared against his heartbeat.

"I'm not feeling like telling you that I love you, you haven't even taken me somewhere romantic yet," Momentarily at ease, you softly speak.