⌕the art of us.

5

5.2 k words: time skip, assurance, cuddling, angst, interruption, crying, memory lane, slight intimate touching, fear, paranoia + potential more. ignore errors; vote!

Nimbleness flaunts its assets, captivating the light-weighted wind. Mindlessly, you occupy the mellowness of the assisting glass — floundering your weight upon such a light part of nature.

Your puffy eyes lay drawn to the conflicting environment, unsure of which one you are fated to ravish — to cast your eyes upon to seal the destiny of your own.

The feeling of the tender grass, merging with the pitiful grass, sewed in a short-lasting sensation of overwhelming peace within you. It drew out and quartered the emotions you aroused from Eren.

A tint of your past, displayed so easily in front of your features, leant you towards the path of seeking an aspiration that tinted with your line of thought. It distracted every, tainted thought you unwillingly nurtured.

To fuel the anxiety that caved the sanity you so desperately grasp, you permit your vision to stalk the lone sight of the distant trees that linger afar. Trees that fail to pose a threat as you observe the life that dulled against its frame, struggling to make a beautiful purpose occur.

It is as if the tree holds a similar connotation to you, simply mirroring the failed characteristics of you that so swiftly came to light.

They are characteristics that you heavily frown upon, twisting and manipulating each strand to coddle the environment of the prison you formulated.

You are a prisoner to the art of your treasured thoughts; thoughts that hold a usual tint of sullenness.

As you relish the sight of the trees, the eradicating sunset, and the hailing edges of the grass, you feel an impossible presence beside you.

At a time like this, many lack the courage to present the essence of wokeness. So, feeling a familiar presence dwindle with the solace, one you so desperately sought, messily altered the resolve that lingered within your eyes.

After the scattered events you had indulged in, you are sure it is the troubled presence of Eren — a presence you are aware is far from indispensable.