Chapter 6

The day after Armin's grandpa left, he went to school as normal. He dreaded going to school as would have to see Eren make out with Annie in the hallway. The only thing keeping him alive was his two best friends, Sasha and Connie.

Connie was a new transfer student from Ragako Village. He had moved here a few months ago, excited about the new adventures in the new school though he was sorta an outcast in the school.

Sasha has been at the school for about 5 years now. She loved to eavesdrop on others conversations and then tell Armin and Connie what she heard, making jokes about it. She was also a big foodie, stealing Armin and Connie's food at lunch and any other time of day.

"Armin," Sasha yelled from across the schools courtyard. "Did you bring me snacks?"

Armin smiled as he went up to his friend, handing her a sandwich he made for her. "Here you go. Freshly made."

"Thanks, Armin!" Sasha's smiled brightly, bringing the food to her mouth and eating like she hadn't eaten in months.

"How come you never bring me food," Connie whined. Armin looked at Connie, pulling out a sweat bun for him to enjoy.

"Thank you, Armin!" Connie gladly took the sweat bun, shoving it in his mouth.

"You're the best, Armin," Sasha and Connie yelled in unison. Armin smiled at the two as they walked into class, food crumbs covering the space around their mouths.

~Timeskip to after class~

Armin walked out of the class alone. Sasha and Connie were getting yelled at for disrupting class. Again.

Armin made his way to the rooftop where just so happened to see Annie. He didn't really like Annie before she hooked up with the one guy he likes. She was always demanding and scary.

"Oi, Armin! Don't forget meeting today after school, three o'clock. Be there," Annie said, walking towards the stair case where Eren had suddenly appeared. She kissed him, tongues going into the other's mouth. They were being so open about, it made Armin uncomfortable. (Who wouldn't be uncomfortable in that situation?)

Armin walked away in disgust. He didn't need to see the one he loved French kissing some girl. One of the scariest girls too.

Armin stopped near the bench that sat near the edge of the roof. (There is a fence! Don't worry.) He sighed as he sat down, thinking of the one he so dearly loved. Armin zoned out after a while, making up scenarios about Eren in his head. He didn't notice anything happening around him.

"Is someone having daydreams about some guy?"

Armin snapped back to reality then and there. He looked up to find Ymir staring down at him, Historia right behind her.

"I know that face, Armin. You're dreaming of Eren, aren't you," Ymir said smugly. Ymir was the only person beside Mikasa to know about his crush. He didn't even tell her, she just knew. It is Ymir you're talking about and she knows what simping looks like.

"M-maybe," Armin stuttered, clearly embarrassed that she knew.

"Isn't Eren with Annie though," Historia asked calmly. Her words were always so sweet and polite. She never wanted to hurt anyone.

"Yes, but Armin here, is determined to get his man. Right, Armin?" Ymir took a seat next to Armin, pulling Historia on her lap. Historia blushed at the action, but went along with it anyway.

"You could say that. I don't think he'll ever want me now though."

"Don't give up, Armin," Historia rejoined the conversation. "You'll get him one day. He'll realize she's wrong for him and then look for you. Like I did with Ymir. Ymir saved me from Reiner and I'm glad she did."

Historia kissed her girlfriend softly on the lips, smiling as she pulled away from.

"I'm going to marry you one day," Ymir yelled. She seemed drunk off of Historia's love.

Armin giggled slightly at the cute scene in front of him. They were no doubt the cutest couple he'd ever seen.