zero

Hey, y'all! I just wanted to give y'all some information before you read. (If you want to skim over it, the important stuff is bolded)

I'm in the process of writing a prequel to this! You can read it in either order, but it's called Identity if you want to read it!!

I know the correct way is to write Spider-Man, not Spiderman, for example. Same for FRIDAY vs Friday, etc. I tried to make sure I wrote them all correctly, but I may have missed a few.

The story will mostly be in Peter's POV unless otherwise stated. Although, there are some times when it becomes more of an omniscient POV and you can see other characters' thoughts/feelings.

This one's a little random, but Peter doesn't start out with the super-advanced suit that Tony gives him. He starts out with his homemade suit.

This is based on Tom Holland's Spider-Man, although it doesn't follow any of the movies.

I know this sounds like a texting story, and it is to an extent. That's how he officially meets Tony Stark, but that's not what the story is centered around.

I wrote this before I saw Spider-Man NWH, even though I know I'm publishing it long after. It's been sitting in the drafts for a bit while I finished up my other stories. It doesn't really matter but just thought I'd put that out there.

TW - Abuse, mentions of suicide, bullying, violence, injuries/blood, (brief) language, and (brief) panic/anxiety attacks

Also, there are a lot of things that I talk about that I don't actually have first-hand knowledge of, other than reading and researching about it. If I get something wrong or say something incorrect, please (politely) correct me!

I'll try to post once a week on Sundays. Anyway, here's the summary:

--🕷 --

Peter Parker was dead and honestly, he was okay with that. There were some times Peter missed home, but he had his new life ahead of him. Until one day when he texted the wrong number and it took him places he'd never imagined.

It seemed like fate led him to Tony Stark. But would that turn out to be a good thing? It was only once it was too late that he found out.

--🕷 --

That's all I have for you right now, so I hope you like the story! The first chapter will be posted next Sunday (4/24/22)!