Chapter 6

As quickly as my whole family paled my dad was now very angry. "What does it mean," I asked trying to understand the problem. Everyone ignored what I said.

"Freya, can you see if it is real?" He asked barely seeming to be able to control his anger.

"Elijah I come with me. I'll need some help for the spell," she said.

I was still confused as to what the problem was. I looked to my parents; one still pale and the other fuming with anger. I was about to speak, but I was interrupted. "It means nothing. Everything will be fine my littlest wolf," my dad said to me, kissed me on my forehead, and then left. Rebekah and my mother followed after also kissing my forehead. 

Freya walked back in with Elijah following behind her carrying ingredients. She immediately started to work, on what I had no clue. "What is going on?" I asked hoping to finally get an answer.

Freya looked at me and started speaking," the spell that you described is the spell that was used on your father to bind his wolf side." I finally realized why everyone was acting the way they were. If The Hollow cast this spell on me I might not be able to access my wolf side. "I am going to perform a spell to see if the spell was performed on you or not," she said. She started chanting words that I couldn't even comprehend. The next thing I know everything goes black.

I opened my eyes but I immediately knew that this wasn't the real world. I stood looking around. This world was dark, and I was in a forest. I looked behind me and I saw a wolf. I started walking towards it and then it disappeared into thin air. I looked around for it, and it reappeared behind me. Each time I walked towards it, it would disappear as if I would never be able to get near it. 

I decided to venture off and see what else was in the forest. I started walking and noticed that the forest never changed. It kept repeating itself over and over. I turned around and saw the wolf again. I looked it in the eyes and then I felt pain greater than anything I have ever felt. The last thing I remember was falling towards the ground while looking into the wolf's eyes.

I jolted up and saw my aunt Freya sitting on the bed. She looked sorrowful as if something horrible had happened. "What happened?" I asked her.

She just looked at me with sad eyes. "The Hollow cast the curse on you," she said. That means I won't have access to my wolf side possibly forever. 

"That's why she said that dad would enjoy this spell," I told her trying hard to keep my voice strong. I didn't want to cry, but I couldn't stop it. Once the tears started falling I couldn't stop them. I heard the door open and then felt arms wrap around me. I didn't need to look to know that it was my dad. 

"It'll be okay my littlest wolf," he told me and paused before continuing, "we will find a way to break the curse." My mom walked in and came to comfort me as well. I cried until I had no tears left to cry. 

I sat up and wiped the tears from my face. "What is it?" My mom asked me. I stood from the bed and walked over to my dresser and pulled out a grimoire, my grandmother's grimoire.

"I'm going to fix this," I said to my parents as I opened the grimoire full of spells, but most importantly the curse.

"Hope we will fix this but I don't think you can do it on your own," my mother told me. I kept flipping through the pages looking for the curse when I found it. My parents were standing now and walking towards me to see what I was looking at. "Hope you can't do this. It is extremely dark magic it could consume you," she told me with worry lacing her voice.

My father grabbed the grimoire and closed it. "We won't allow you to practice this much dark magic." He then sped away and came back without the grimoire in his hands. 

"I can fix this. The curse is there, I can reverse it. I am the Tribrid for God's sake. I am the strongest witch in the world," I argued. 

"You might be the strongest witch, but even the best have to practice to get there," my mom told me trying to reason with me. 

"If you did that spell and the magic consumed you we couldn't save you," my dad said ending the argument. He came over and hugged me. "I can't lose you," he said. I could hear his voice wavering. "Promise me you won't try to fix this. Let us fix it for you."

"I promise," I told him. "I won't try to fix this on my own." He pulled away from the hug and kissed my forehead.

"Why don't you get some sleep," my mom said. I had to agree with her. I was tired. She kissed my forehead and then I went and laid down trying to fall asleep.