Chapter 7

Third Person POV

      Hayley and Klaus leave Hope's room and walk to the living room. They find everyone else sitting there. Freya looks at them and tells them, "sit down I have something I need to tell you."

      Klaus and Hayley sit on the couch. "What is it, Freya?" Hayley asks.

      Freya looks around the room and then back at Klaus and Hayley, "while I was performing the spell on Hope I learned something about the curse," she said.

      "What did you learn?" Klaus asked in a very serious voice.

      Freya looked at Hayley and Klaus then said, "the curse that The Hollow cast on Hope won't break until Hope dies, and wakes up in transition."

      Hayley lets a tear fall and says, "no there has to be another way."

      Freya looked at her with sorrowful eyes and replied, "I wish there was but there isn't. The Hollow made sure that there was only one way to break the curse." Klaus stood up flipped the table in front of the couch and stormed out of the room. Everyone else in the room started silently crying knowing there was nothing they could do for Hope.

Hours later

      The Mikaelson compound was silent. Everyone was still processing the news that Freya had discovered. However, this would soon be the least of their problems. Two figures dressed in all black were hiding in the shadows in an alley near the compound. They crept alongside the house and climbed up the wall to enter through a window.

      As soon as they entered the room they made sure the door was locked and then they turned on the light. The owner of the room was drawn out of sleep by the bright light. It was Hope.

Hope's POV

      I woke to my lights being turned on. After a second, I decided to sit up, expecting to see someone in my family, but instead, I saw two strangers looking at me with murderous looks. They started moving towards me and I screamed. 

      One of the strangers clamped a hand over my mouth stopping my screams. I bit their finger nearly tearing it from their hand, tasting the blood in my mouth. They retaliated by hitting me as hard as they could which led me to fall into the darkness of my dreams.

Moments Later

Third Person POV

      The Mikaelson's burst into the room to find it empty of its owner. Along with blood on the bed. They could smell the scent of other people and immediately knew that Hope was taken by force.