Chapter 2: Resolving the storm.

Knights of Favonius Headquarters..

After the siblings had successfully defended Mondstadt and fought against the Stormterror, the storm itself hasn't stopped yet and the Knights had brought the Travelers and Paimon to their Headquarters. A woman, who is the Acting Grand Master, unable to wait anymore as she couldn't afford letting the storm to delay any seconds because of the meeting, worrying about the city and the people. The Librarian mage calms her down after finish reading her book.

Librarian: Jean, what's the hurry? I thought we agreed to meet them here.

Jean: We can't afford losing any seconds, Lisa. There have been sightings of Stormterror outside the city. Once we meet, we must-!

The carefree Librarian calms the Acting Grand Master.

Lisa: Relax. I'll lend a hand when the time comes.

They both notice someone's knocking the door before entering.

Lisa: Speak of the devil.. They're here.

The group enters in before Kaeya reports back to the Acting Grand Master.

Kaeya: Jean, I've brought them.

Jean: How's the status of the city, Kaeya?

Kaeya: The Stormterror had retreated for now, the Tornadoes are already been settled down by other Knights. All citizens are been safely escorted to the shelter thanks to Noelle. But the storm itself hasn't resolved yet.

Jean: I see..

Without saying anything, the Acting Grand Master welcomes the Traveling siblings with formal attitude.

Jean: Mondstadt welcomes you, windborne travelers. I am Jean, Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius. This is Lisa, our resident Librarian.

After the introduction for both, the Librarian greets them with serene smile. Yet somewhat charming.

Lisa: Oh~! Are you sweeties here to help us out? You're both so adorable!

Her voice makes both of the siblings blush a bit.

Aether: T-Thanks..

Lumine: Y-You flattered us..! Really..

Jean: Ahem..!

The Acting Grand Master immediately gets to the point as Lisa almost distracts the travelers with her charm.

Jean: The elemental sphere of Mondstadt and the Ley lines flow are currently unstable. That's why the storm hasn't resolved yet.

Lisa: Sadly, the timing of you visiting Mondstadt is regrettable. But the Acting Grand Master and I could really use your help during your time in Mondstadt.

Without having Lisa to make request.. Paimon instantly agree to it.

Paimon: We can help out while we're here! Right guys?

The siblings noted..

Lumine: Sure! I'm okay with that!

Aether: Same with her.

Kaeya: Good. In that case we need a plan.

Jean: With Stormterror now directly attacking Mondstadt, we may have an opportunity to cut this problem off at the source. Lisa has revealed the sources of Stormterror's power with her detection magic.

Kaeya: Is that so?

Lisa: They're located in the abandoned Four Winds' Temples. Stormterror's ability to whip up these kinds of storms can be attributed to it drawing power from the temples.