Chapter 5: A "Gift" by the Archons.

Midnight, Mondstadt, Galesong Hill: Dadaupa Gorge.

The Outrider Amber managed to sneak inside the Eclipse Tribe, where all the Hilichurls gather around undetected. She notices a group of Samachurls worshipping around the floating Teardrop Crystals, glowing with impurities. Amber grabs her Baron Bunny, counting her hopes on her explosive doll.

Amber: It's just you and I, my cute Baron Bunny.

After that, she lobs the doll in full strength, the moment the Baron Bunny lands in the middle of where the Samachurls are rounding up, the Outrider had her arrow charged up. Released it straight to the Baron Bunny to trigger the explosion manually.

*Boom!*

As the Samachurls got blown away by the explosion. The Outrider swiftly scoops the Teardrop Crystal away from the Hilichurls with her knapsack without making direct contact before escaping from the gorge.

Mondstadt, Starfell Valley: Thousands Winds Temple.

The group set off to locate more Teardrop Crystals after mobilized most of the Knights and organized several search parties. Thousands Winds Temple was first recommended by Jean to investigate, assuming that it's one of secluded places that Dvalin has wandered around in. The group are now fighting against a Ruin Guard which happens to be wandering around the amphitheater. The Travelers combined their Anemo vortex to interrupt the Ruin Guard's spinning attack before Diluc takes his chance to take it down.

Diluc: Burn!

He holds his Claymore in two hands, infused with Pyro energy, summoning and launching a Phoenix figure attack straight to the Ruin Guard, shattering it into pieces. The group managed to obtain another Teardrop Crystal.

Paimon: Paimon never thought we would find Dvalin's tears in a place like this.

Jean: As Knights, we are taught to hone our investigative skills.

Paimon: Wow! Very impressive! Let's keep finding more.

The group nod and resumes their search.

Jean: In my experience, the secret to finding what you are looking for is to never look for it in the first place. Don't think too much about it and don't search too hard.. And before you know it, what you are looking for will appear right before your very eyes..

Aether: Sounds like that's how we found Venti after the meeting with you and Lisa at the Knights of Favonius Headquarters.

Lumine: I agree with Aether..

Jean: Really? I'm glad it really worked for you, Honorary Knights.

The fairy struggles as she doesn't quite understand how it work.

Paimon: Paimon doesn't get it.. Paimon doesn't sound like that would work for me.

Jean: No, seriously, it does though. In fact, that's how I used to find my tortoise whenever he went missing.

Paimon: Wait.. You had a pet tortoise?

Jean: Yes, why? Something wrong, Paimon?

Lumine: I don't think it's a good idea to pry someone's matters.. Paimon.

Paimon: Ah sorry! Paimon just curious and feel surprised hearing that from Jean.

Aether: Uh.. How? Anyone can have tortoise to pet.

Diluc: I agree. I had one too when I was a kid. What's so strange about it?

Paimon: What!? You too!?

The group went silent to Paimon's surprised..

Paimon: Uh.. Paimon made it awkward, right?

Lumine: ..Yes.. You did..