Amber's Hangout Event Ending II: An Outrider's Task

(Author's note: The start of the Act will always be the same. But the process will be different and the same goes to the ending.)

Timeskip... Mondstadt, Main street.

Paimon: Phew.. The storm has gone finally.

Lumine: Where have you been all this time?

Paimon: Still by your side, it's just Paimon has to keep away from the battle so Paimon doesn't cause you trouble.

Aether: At least you're okay in the end.

Paimon: Of course Paimon do!

Amber: So! Let me show you around the main street! Starting from the main gate!

Aether: Okay.

She shows them to the blacksmith just on their left side, with Wagner as the blacksmith and his apprentice, Schulz, who is looking out for any customers.

Amber: That is where most of the Favonius weapons are repaired! And the repairs are always free of charge!

She points to the flower shop on the right.

Amber: Right side is the Floral Whisper, Flora's the one who managing the shop!

As they proceed forward, they encounter a receptionist on their right. Amber introduces to them..

Amber: That's Katheryne! She's the receptionist of the Adventurer's guild. Maybe she can recruit you since you both are travelers!

Lumine: Sounds good.

Aether: What does the guild do?

Amber: Well, it's basically Adventurers completing the commissions assigned by the receptionist. Let me introduce you to her!

The Outrider grabs Aether's hand to the receptionist who is waving at them, eagerly to welcome them.

Katheryne: Welcome to the Adventurer's Guild. I believe I'm seeing some new faces. An adventuring one!

Lumine: How can you tell?

Katheryne: Being lookout for great Adventurers is part of my job.

She looks at the Outrider before asking.

Katheryne: Amber, right? The Outrider of the Knights of Favonius.

Amber: Yup! That's me!

Katheryne: I overheard the conversation you're in with the Maid Knight, Noelle.

Amber: Yeah! Both travelers are doing well on the mission! I'm sure you can offer some commissions to them when they got free time.

The receptionist nods with gleeful smile.

Katheryne: That's what I wish to hear. I had my eyes on them as soon as they enter the city for the first time. I can tell they got potential that rivals the great adventurers of legends.

The Outrider adds her praise after Katheryne's sentence.

Amber: Wow.. Even Katheryne can see you got potential!

Lumine: You flattered me..

Katheryne: Nevertheless, to the adventurer, experience is far more precious than potential.

Paimon: So you're saying we're like, official adventurers now?!

Katheryne: Do not worry, the Adventurers' Guild does not charge a membership fee or impose any kind of duties on its members. In short, there are lots of benefits but no drawbacks to becoming a member.