Chapter 4: The Holy Lyre

After the Holy Lyre was stolen by a Fatui Mage, the Assassin nun silently escapes out by herself while the guards are pursuing Aether and Paimon. She begins her hunt as soon as she's out of the Cathedral with the tip of her Favonius Lance shining brightly, thirsty for blood.

Rosaria: You can't run.. Fatui scum..

Besides her Polearm and her throwing blades, the night serves as her weapon, her master and also the time when she shines the most for her "job" as she lurks in the shadow of the Fatui Mage with the Holy Lyre all the way to the Fatui's Hideout.

Meanwhile, Angel's Share Tavern..

After hiding on the second floor in the Angel's Share. The group remain completely silent while the Knights are hunting them down. They notice two Knights enter the tavern but occupied by the owner of the tavern, Diluc who is about to ask around.

Otto: Ah. Master Diluc. Have you seen two thieves around?

Diluc: What happened? Why have you mobilized so many guards?

Miles: Haven't you heard, Master Diluc!? Two thieves were trying to steal the Holy Lyre!

Diluc: Oh? How odd.

Miles: Isn't it? The Holy Lyre is a treasure that was played by the God of Anemo themselves. Such a precious piece of cultural heritage.

Diluc chuckles as it doesn't makes sense for him.

Diluc: Why would one want to steal something they can't sell off? Would pay better to steal from my cellars.

The Knights got confused by his off topic.

Otto: Huh?

Diluc: Sorry, off topic.. Believe they already headed outside the city when I was on my way to the Tavern.

Miles: No, they're already escaped! Ahem..! Understood. Thank you, Master Diluc!

The Knights then exit out the Tavern. Diluc decides to give Charles an early night off.

Diluc: I'll be the one tending the bar tonight. You can take your night off early.

Charles: Thanks, Master Diluc. I'll be going out.

Then, he signals the group with a whistle. They all let out a relief

Venti: Phew... We're out of their sight.

The bard happily walk back downstairs, about to order something cold.

Venti: Today I think I'll have a glass of..

The blade of the Claymore rest onto the bard's shoulder as Diluc warns him about the Holy Lyre he had stolen from.

Diluc: You can put down that "bottle" you stole from behind the "counter".

Venti: ...Something cold. Mind putting your blade down, Master Diluc? ^^"

Diluc: Right, I want answers.

Venti: Let me finish my drink first? I'll pay you with a performance.

Diluc: It's not about the money. And you seem too young to be drinking.

Venti: No need to worry. When I start drinking, you were still-

One of the travelers break Venti's sentence.

Lumine: Ahem!

Venti: Oh? In case you don't know. He is Master Diluc, the boss of.. ah, the owner of this tavern. He's very famous by the way and his dandelion wine is one of my favorites. Though most of the time I can only afford a bottle of two..