Chapter 7: Freedom.

Brightcrown Mountains, Stormterror's Lair.

After undo the storm barrier that surrounds the ancient tower, Decarabian. The group rush straight towards the tower via the bridge to the front gate. Paimon assumes the Stormterror must be on top of the tower but also confused how a dragon get in.

Paimon: So how does Dvalin gets in there with body that huge?

Venti: Well, he flies in actually.

Paimon: Oh. You got a point there.

Noticing a wall of wind barrier formed around the tower.

Paimon: It's block...

The bard copies her word, also mimics her voice.

Venti: "It's block~"

Paimon frowns at Venti.

Paimon: Why the copy?

Her brother interrupts Paimon's question. Enable Venti to escape from the conversation.

Aether: Check out the hole on that roof! Maybe we get in from above?

The rest of the group look at where Aether points at.

Venti: Hmm.. I suppose we could make use of the wind current.

Paimon: Let's make a detour then. Heading up!

Venti: "Let's make a detour then. Heading up!"

The Dawn Winery owner and the Acting Grand Master both drop their sweat after knowing how carefree Venti is.

Jean: (Is this the Anemo Archon's usual way of tackling the threat?)

Diluc: (*sigh* His personality makes me believe he stole some wine before we head out.

Lumine leads the way she could find accessible to the top of the tower.

Lumine: Let's go to the right, up the stairs.

Aether: Do you think there will be Abyss Mages hiding in the ruins?

Paimon: Judging how the siblings and Master Diluc deal with them. It'll be easy job for them.

Diluc: Don't underestimate them just because we had beaten them before. Not to be exaggerating, there is more to the Abyss Order than a few mages.

The bard adds in..

Venti: Correct! That's why I tagged along, after all. Well, that and also for your safety.

Then, the bard starts question himself.

Venti: Ah, why am I so diligent? Too diligent for a poet, in fact!

Lumine disagrees to his "effort".

Lumine: I beg to differ.. I don't think you had done much besides just staying with us all along.

Paimon: Yep! Totally agreed.

Aether: Let's not pinning faults onto each other for now, you two..

In the meantime, Mondstadt.

During the curfew is in its effect on Mondstadt, the Knights are able to focus on fending off the threat of Hilichurls and Abyss Order's invasion. With Amber's overwatch, Noelle's protection and Eula's counterattack against the enemies, the Knights managed to defend for several waves.

Noelle: The enemies are getting fewer!

Amber: That's definitely Eula's doing! She's really going all out!

Noelle: I hope she's okay. I'll try to treat her injuries along with Barbara's help.

Amber: I believe she will be okay! Don't tell me you're liking her already! ^^