Christmas Special 🎄

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧~ 𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟𝕥𝕙, 𝟠:𝟝𝟝𝕒𝕞 ~

~ 𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟𝕥𝕙, 𝟠:𝟝𝟝𝕒𝕞 ~

Saying you were bored was just maybe a mild understatement. School had been cancelled because of the heavy snowfall and the school didn't have enough time to make sure the premises were safe enough for every to walk around. If people tried to get to school by the bus or their car they wouldn't of been able to since it was so icy and the risk of there being black ice everywhere was too big.

"You okay there Y/n?" Koushi walked into your room and chuckled slightly to himself when he saw the position you were in. You were laying on your bed with your legs resting on the wall, think of them as being in the air but they were actually stretched out against the wall.

He walked in and sat on the chair by your desk. "Mhm I'm just thinking" you could tell he felt mildly concerned since you didn't go in detail with what you were thinking like you normally did, you weren't thinking of anything negative though.

"About?"

"Christmas...I was thinking about how we could maybe meet up with the team to spend some time together, and today might be the best day for that since school isn't on" you tilted your head back a bit so that you were able to see him nodding his head along with your words.

He stands up from the seat to go lean against your door. "I can give Daichi and some of the others a call to see if they're free if you'd like?" You sat up and spun around so the world was the correct way again.

"If you wouldn't mind...I'll contact Yuu and he'll probably ask Tanaka-senpai" you both smiled at each other before Koushi left to find his phone in his room and you crawled over to your bedside table to pick yours up.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It was a lot easier to convince Nishinoya than you thought it would be but then again he was always up for spending time with you no matter what it was for or when it was.

"Is everyone here?" Hinata asked as he was evidently eager to go. You had all arranged to just hang out in the park for a few hours but the first years was always happy to spend time with everyone to create new memories. "Okay then lets go!" Everyone had decided to meet at your house and you had all just started making your way to the park.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 | 𝙉𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙖 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 🎉