Just One More

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"JUST STOP IT!" You heard the voice again but this time it was a lot clearer and eventually you found the source of the noise. Standing in the middle of a walkway was Tsukishima and Yamaguchi but instead of walking to a certain location they seemed to be arguing. Yamaguchi had grabbed Tsukishima's collar and looked really tense and upset with his taller best friend. "You're being lame lately!" Tsukishima's face had shock written all over it and you couldn't even believe what was coming from Yamaguchi's mouth right now. Yamaguchi was always so kind and reserved but you soon remembered that even if you bottle everything up it'll all come crumbling down eventually.

Tsukishima's face tenses and his hands clench into fists before he bursts out. "There's always someone better than you so you'll never actually be number one!!" He shouts back in Yamaguchi's face but the olive haired male is quick on his feet and manages to retort.

"What else do we need besides pride?!" Yamaguchi practically had steam coming out of his ears and his breathing was all over the place. You wanted to step in to calm them down because he was biting down so hard on his lip you were scared he was going to pierce through the skin but you decided to stay out of it, it wasn't your place to be eavesdropping anyway.

You scurried away and soon found yourself standing outside of gym two. The sound of balls cascading to the ground evidently told you that someone was practicing inside but you had no clue who until you took a few more steps and peeked past the door. Inside the gym was Ennoshita, Kinoshita, Narita, Asahi and last but not least Nishinoya. Everyone but Nishinoya was spiking the ball over the net and this was because he was running up to the front line and jumping just before it to try and set it but from the few attempts you watched from outside he wasn't quite there yet.

"Oh hello there Y/n-Chan" Ennoshita's soothing voice caught you off guard as you were so focused on watching Nishinoya you forgot about everything else going on around you.

You take off your shoes and step into the gym, not forgetting to leave your shoes by the door outside. "Hello Ennoshita-senpai, I don't mean to intrude I was just passing by and got lost in my thoughts" you rubbed the back of your neck, worried about whether they were going to send you away or something.

Ennoshita chuckles before patting your shoulder lightly. "No need to feel that way Y/n, you aren't intruding at all we all enjoy your company don't we guys?" He raises his voice so that the others hear him and when they do they all nod and smile. The one person who you wanted to see smile though didn't. Nishinoya was visibly exhausted but he wasn't going to give it a rest anytime soon, and for the first time in a while you felt a bit annoyed. You had no idea if that was the word the describe how you were feeling but you were very worried to say the least.