Trust

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧~ 𝕐/𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕂𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚'𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖, 𝟡:𝟚𝟘𝕒𝕞, 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪 ~

~ 𝕐/𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕂𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚'𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖, 𝟡:𝟚𝟘𝕒𝕞, 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪 ~

It had been a week since the party and yet another stressful week at school. Your English teacher decided that for the next three weeks homework was a top priority and it was mainly practicing how to answer exam questions since you had exams coming up soon. They weren't anything major just a test to see how well you've been working throughout the school year.

However, even though you were doing the homework and had handed in everything that was due for this week something was pestering the back of your mind and kept taking your focus away from any task at hand. You had sat there for hours on end just thinking about it but couldn't come to any conclusions so what was the next step for you?

Well to go and ask your brother Koushi of course, he's a couple years older than you so he's got plenty of experience with feelings and emotions that you can't quite describe nor put your finger on.

So, after finishing up your last piece of homework you put away all of your study materials since you liked to keep things clean and organised so one year you bought a load of things to store objects like pens and plastic notes in.

You quickly make your way down the hall to your brothers room and remember to knock before entering. "Come in!" Once you hear this you walk in and see that your brother is just finishing up his last piece of homework just as you were. You had gotten your punctuality and need to get work done as soon as possible from him so it only made sense that he was doing school work as well. Sometimes the pair of you even competed on who could finish their homework the faster but over the years you both stopped because the work being set needed more care and attention. "What's up Y/n?" He spins around on his chair to face you and sits in a position that makes it seem like you were a spy hunting him down, he even pretended to stroke a cat that was 'sat on his lap'.

"I'm just feeling a bit conflicted right now and just wanted to see if you could work out why?" When you first started speaking it was more of a statement, you were telling him a bit about how you felt since your weren't actually completely sure on how you were feeling but in the end it sounded like a question.

He makes a small 'hm?' noise as he offered for you to sit on his bed, you accepted since you didn't know how long you were going to be in here for. "So tell me all that you can cause to me it sounds like you've got no idea what's going on" you smiled because of how patient he is with you, he would give up all the time in a day just to listen to any problems you had.