"Call me Yuu..."

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧~ 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝟙:𝟚𝟘𝕡𝕞 ~

~ 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝟙:𝟚𝟘𝕡𝕞 ~

It was the day of the party at Tanaka's house and you were glad none of the plans had changed because you trust Tanaka's sister even though she can be super hyper at times. You didn't mind her crazy behaviour but you had to admit you did sometimes feel a bit worried that she would hurt herself whenever she gets too riled up, it obvious to see where Tanaka gets it from.

You had just come out of the shower around five minutes ago and you were now finishing up some homework you were set yesterday before you started drying your hair. You always liked to let it air dry a bit before using a dryer even though that probably isn't the healthiest thing to do for your hair.

Koushi was now in the shower and you knew this because you could hear him singing, his voice bounced off of all the walls in the house and it was lucky that he had a good singing voice otherwise your mother would be pounding on the bathroom door right about now. Not to yell at him but just to get him to tone it down a bit. He's always been one to sing in the shower and you didn't mind one bit, it was kind of nice to have some background music whilst doing some work.

You finished your work pretty quickly since you had done most of it last night and earlier today so you had plenty of time to plan what you wanted to wear for tonight. It was the first time you would be celebrating with the team so you wanted to try hard but you weren't going to go over board because you didn't need to impress anyone, you just wanted to feel confident in your own skin.

After scanning through your wardrobe you found the clothes you felt the most comfortable in but were still presentable. You were dressed and ready to go by the time it was 2:15pm but now you had nothing to do so you decided to go and see what your brother was up to.

You walked down the hallway and knocked on his door, not knowing whether he was decent or not but then again it's just common decency and manners to knock on someone's door.

"Come in!" Koushi says with quite a bit of volume since he had music playing quietly in the background. You turn the handle and push open the door so you could enter and when you did you say him spraying his room with a room spray. "You look really nice Y/n!" He spoke with excitement as he put down the spray and walked over to you, instantly checking you over because over-protective brother mode had suddenly switched on for him. "Are you not going to do your hair?" He asks as your silver locks were just sat on your shoulders and partly down your back.