Queasy

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 ~

~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 ~

It had been a few days since the team won their match against Seijoh and in your head you thought they would celebrate to their hearts content and then they would be overwhelmed with nerves since their next match will be their biggest yet in some way. It's their first 5-set match and if you were in there position you'd be hibernating in your room with all the blankets and pillows you could find until you arrived at the court.

The team were the complete opposite of that. Each and everyone of them were cheering at random times and giving speeches upon speeches about how they were going to win this and go to nationals. It was mainly your fellow first years who were promising the third years that they would take them to nationals but at other times it was mainly Tanaka talking about his uncontrollable feelings towards Kiyoko, it was quite funny to watch. One other thing you had noticed is that Nishinoya no longer obsessed over her like Tanaka did, respectfully of course but he still didn't act the same around her as he did before. He no longer tried to pounce on her when she walked in nor did he whine when she hugged Yachi or spoke to one of the other team members. It sparked your curiosity as to why the older boy wasn't interacting with her as much anymore but everyone else knew exactly why and it was obvious, sometimes you were just a little naïve but never so much that it affected you negatively.

"Y/n?" The sound of your brother's sweet voice broke you out of your trance and you noticed how you had just zoned out sitting on the floor by the entrance to the gym. The team were taking a drinks break after four hours so far of practice, they planned to practice all day but with the rate they are going at it might be a bit less than that since most of them are already exhausted.

"Sorry...did you need me?" He smiles and shakes his head no. He offers you a hand to help you get up and you take it, using him as a leverage to get your half-awake body off of the ground. You were so deep in a trance that your body felt weak for a short while but you soon gained back all of your feeling. "Why did you call my name then?" You waved your arm around a bit so that the sleeve of your jacket fell down to it's original place, covering your hand. Truth be told, it was actually Nishinoya's spare jacket that he kindly donated to you because you 'looked so cute in it before'.

"Nishinoya wanted you actually" he led you over to the second year who was talking with Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. "Here she is!" Koushi announces and then walks away leaving you totally confused.