Meeting

Warning: I'm sorry if this story is a little cringe or confusing, I created this fan fiction in my teenage days please forgive my younger self on this. I'll probably edit some of the stuff later.

After Gon and Killua go there separate ways. Killua decides he would protect his little sister; alluka from his family but they soon got her back and when he tried to take back his little brother from his big brother, illumi he got beaten and kicked out of the house.

"Become stronger and come back kill" illumi said with a smile on his face while kicking Killua out. "Go on a journey, find your purpose, and get stronger and come get her back."

After that Killua went on a journey to find himself, find what he wants to do, and know what he wants to protect. That was when he met you.

As you entered a bus, you notice a boy with silver white hair, light skin, and was about the same age as you. Curious of what he would be doing on a bus alone and because you didn't want to sit alone you sat next to him.

"Hi! Um... Do you mind if I sit here?" You asked already sitting comfortably with a sweet smile on your face.

"..."

Your first impression of Killua? Not so good. He was silent and didn't respond when you talked to him. He looked impatient and annoyed like he was on the verge of snapping. But you didn't really mind. I mean seriously, it just wasn't that big of a deal to you. You were used to it, the feeling of being ignored.you got the feeling that he was not really annoyed by you specifically he was just not in a good mood so you decided to leave the very next chance you got.

Once the bus came close to a stop you reached into your pocket to find something to give to Killua. Even something small to show that he shouldn't give up on the world, that not everyone in the world was a bad person. As the bus reach a stop you find a piece of chocolate in your pocket and you give it to Killua.

"Thank you for letting me sit here, good luck on your journey" you said with a smile as you got up to leave.

When you got down the bus you start walking towards the town. You stopped when you heard your name called by someone behind you. Looking back you see the guy you were sitting next to in the bus eating the chocolate you gave him while walking up to you.

" how did you know my name?" You said confused

" you left this in the bus" Killua replied with a smirk on his face while taking out a hunter ID out of his pants pocket.

" eh?" You said as you searched frantically all over your body " your right, I wonder when I dropped it?"

Killua laughed softly and handed you back your hunter ID.

"Thank you for giving it back, I don't know what I would have done without this but are you sure it's okay? The bus already left..." You said looking worried

" yeah, don't worry about it. I'll just crash in this town somewhere" Killua replied with a soft smile

" I know, why don't we stay in the same inn? I'll pay for it as thank you for you giving this back to me" you said enthusiastically

" nah, it's okay I can pay for it myself." Killua said as he walked away

After that you ate dinner and went to the only inn in town.

" hello, can I have a room?" You said to the inn keeper at the same time as someone else

The inn keeper looked confused and so did you. Looking to the side you see the man who gave you back your hunter ID also looking at you.

" ahh! It's you" you said with a smile

"Oh you know each other? That's great because we only have one room left." The inn keeper said with a sigh of relief

" huh?" You said in unison then looked at each other and decided in your heads that eh, why not.

On that drizzling night the inn keeper showed you and Killua to your room. While in the room you decide to get your futon out so that you could sleep before the thunderstorm came but when you opened the cabinet there was only one futon. Killua saw this and sighed.

" you take the futon, I'll sleep on the corner of the room" Killua said

" eh? No! We are both paying for the room so it's not fair that you don't get to use the bed. You use it I'll sleep in the corner." You said stubbornly

" mm... No, I'm sleeping here."

" noo! Your sleeping on the futon" you responded

After a while of arguing you suddenly heard the sound of thunder and flashing light of lightning which startled you. Not only because it was sudden but some trauma from your past causing you to jump into killuas arms.

At first he struggled to get free, but after seeing you shake and cry like a little girl he holds you tightly and caresses your hair as if trying to soothe you. He just kept repeating how every thing was going to be okay in a calm and patient manner.

While in Killua's arms you somehow felt safe and warm. Through his shirt you could feel his body and you could tell Killua was fit. Listening to killuas voice you start to calm down and soon the rain was gone.