Killua in the rain

When you reached the next town Killua stops and pushes you towards the grass. You immediately react and try to get up but Killua holds you down and firmly stops you.

"What is it Killua?" You said in a soft whisper next to his ear

"It's them, the people chasing you are waiting for us there" Killua whispered as he slowly turned to face you

As Killua turned to face you, you could feel your heart skip a beat and when Killua's face finally stops right in front of yours You felt Killua's breathe and you were finally able to tell just how close you were right now. Your heart wouldn't calm down Killua's face was too close for comfort you could feel your heart beat growing wilder by the second and you could hear the men who were chasing you in the background but you couldn't concentrate on them. Your head was filled with whether or not Killua could hear your wild heart beat or notice your breathe becoming heavier.

At the same time you were worrying about Killua hearing your heart Killua was flushing red worrying about whether or not you could hear his. He tried slowing it down being a trained assassin and all it shouldn't have taken much for him to gain back control over his body but he couldn't make his heart rate slower and he couldn't think of anything but you anymore.

Killua was on top of you and as if he couldn't stop himself anymore he leans down and placed a gentle kiss on your lips. You were shocked but you couldn't deny Killua's gentle kiss it made you happy. You felt so warm and loved that you let your emotions take over causing some tears to fall out. As though he were trying to wipe away your tears he uses his tongue and licks the tears away then seemingly unable to stop he places soft kisses all over your face then slowly moved down to your neck. As he placed kisses on your neck you let out an accidental moan forgetting what kind of situation you were in.

Lucky for you the men who were chasing you decided to head back somewhere while you and Killua were messing around. After you let that small moan out Killua seemed to be even more hyped up as if wanting to hear more. Instead of stopping and checking if the men heard Killua simply continued with more passion. When you opened your mouth to protest Killua just used his own to stop your words from coming out.

His kiss started slow and gentle but it rapidly changed to a more lustful kiss as he used his tongue to enter your mouth. You couldn't resist and let Killua have his way, he explored every inch of your mouth leaving nothing untouched as if claiming it as his own. After kissing over and over again Killua gave you time to breathe as he sucked on the nape of your neck and you accidentally let an erotic sound slip through your mouth.

As if losing all sense of control you give up on trying to resist and you give everything to Killua.