Reunion

After your touching reunion with Hisoka you soon part ways when you tell him about how you and Killua were on a journey to find yourselves and since you've found yourself you want yo help Killua find himself too. With that Hisoka sees you and Killua of with a smile but before you left they had a little man to man talk.

"Killua you better not make her cry or I'll kill you" Hisoka said in a threatening manner

"Yeah, I know"

"Hehe, I really like you big brother but you shouldn't hurt Killua." You said with a pouty face

"Huh?! B-but I don't want to see you hurt.." Hisoka retorted

"No buts anyway we'll be on our way, see you big brother" you said as you gave Hisoka a hug

As you set of you grab Killua's hand and intertwine your fingers with his. Then you slowly walk towards the next town together. On the way there the men who were chasing you showed up and you casually took the yellow folder out and gave it to them.

"I'm giving this back, I don't think what they did was right but I know I won't bring back my dead parents even if I extracted revenge. Please tell them that I won't tell anyone as long as they stay away from me and my brother from now on." You said as you held Killua's hand tightly

The men didn't care the moment they got hold of the yellow folder the other men tried to get a hold of you too.

"We don't care our orders where to bring you back, we don't know anything about what's inside the folder but we do know that they wanted the yellow folder and you" said one of the people chasing you

You sighed as you closed your eyes and tightened your grip on Killua as if hoping you didn't have to do this

" summon!mama and papa, no control" you yelled as you released your zetsu for only a moment as you watched your parents appear

" oh darling! You've been a bad girl running away from home like that." The woman said with a locker face she used when doing business with someone she needed something from.

"Yeah you've been a bad girl but we'll forgive you if you just obediently come back to us alright?" Said the man who wore the face of the person you thought of as your father until now, he smiled the same smile he used to when you were a kid but now that you knew the truth it was no longer warm and fuzzy it was a fake smile just like your 'mothers'.

" no I will not! I am going to help Killua find what he's looking for and I read the contents of the yellow folder. I know what you did, but don't worry I won't tell anyone but I need you to leave me alone." You said in a cold and stern voice.

"Huh? So you already knew about it, you should've just said so. This will be so much easier... Listen here darling we can't have you ruining our reputation." The woman said glaring at you with a cold look on her face

It shocked you deep inside you wished with all your might that this was just a dream. All your strength was giving out the only thing keeping you standing now was Killua.

"I'm sorry but we need to make sure you don't ruin our name so were just gonna have to ask you to die" said the man with an apathetic smile as he signaled the men to shoot

In that moment Killua went god speed mode and ripped the men to shreds. They were all knocked out in a matter of seconds.

"Don't give up, I told you didn't I? I'll protect you." Killua said with a warmhearted smile

With that you resolved yourself to stop crying. You've found yourself, you've found what you wanted to protect, and you knew that accepting your past is the way to the future. You stood up, gave Killua a smile that said I'm okay now, and you looked towards your parents and began pouring your heart out.

" I know you guys didn't really love me, but I was happy when you guys used to spend time with me. Then you began being busy with your work and you started neglecting me. To get your attention I ran away from home and then I learn about all this... I-I don't really remember my real parents because you killed them but I still loved you guys... Now that I know all that you've done I can't stand it I can't stand the fact that even after all this I still love you!" You said as you shed tears of pain and sadness " but if you hurt Killua or bother big brother I won't forgive you!"

" hmm? What are you saying off course we loved you but you turned your back on us you decided to run away and we need to kill you or our real daughter won't come back." Yelled the mother with tears in her eyes

" that's right your just a fake, we want our real daughter. Just die!" Shouted the father " if we get rid of you our daughter might come back"