Amnesia?

With all that happened I always wondered what they meant by bringing their daughter back. I couldn't ask them because the moment he said that he got a gun out and pointed it at me then he and mom both dropped dead before he could even pull the trigger.

I looked over at Killua but he hadn't moved. I took a closer look and found Hisoka standing there with a grin on his face.

" I've always wanted to do this" Hisoka said as he smiled hatefully while looking down at their corps.

" Hisoka? What are you doing here?" You asked

" I saw you summon and decided to come check it out but then I find this old man point a gun at my adorable little sister trying to take you away from me too. I couldn't stand it, so I killed him." Replied Hisoka

After hearing his reply you close your eyes and walk up to Hisoka and slap him in the face.

" you shouldn't take lives so easily" you said then gave him a big hug " I'm glad your here" you said while losing all energy causing you to faint

All you remember from your sleep is a very comfortable warmth and when you open your eyes you see a silver haired kid with blue eyes and pale skin looking at you with great care and an undeniably warm smile.

"Are you okay?" The man said with a really concerned voice

"Hmm? Yes, but um... Do you know me?" You asked very confused

Shocked the man holds both your arms and shakes you a little bit with a worried face

" do you not recognize me?" The man asked

" well no, I don't know you but do you know me?" You asked still confused

"Do you remember anything at all?" Asked the man while tightening his grip and making a really painful expression

" no... I can't remember anything" you said as you looked straight into the mans clear blue eyes that were getting hazy

The man looked like he was in pain. Off course you were scared because you don't remember anything but for some reason watching this man shed tears brought your heart to the brink of breaking. You immediately give him a hug and stroke his soft hair while reassuring him that everything was alright. He embraced you tighter but at the same time it was gentle. He was trembling ever so slightly and for some reason your heart was in pain just by watching him. It was unbearable you felt torn it was as if you wouldn't have cared if the world ended as long as he would stop making such a painful expression.

Soon Killua started to calm down and he stole a kiss from your lips immediately after. You wanted to resist him but something about his expression earlier made you unable to stop him. When he used his tongue in your mouth your tongue intertwined with his like it was the most natural thing in the world. He slowly moved down towards the nape of your neck and he left hickeys all over it. While you accidentally let out an erotic moan. Hearing your voice he suddenly stops and stares into your eyes with his beautiful blue eyes.

" call me Killua " said the man in a loving tone

"Killua " you repeated after him

As you called out his name repeatedly Killua's hand skillfully made it's way to the buttons of your shirt and started unbuttoning them with one hand while the other was under your clothes already fondling with your nipples. You called out Killua's name passionately as he started sucking on your other nipple as he groped and squeezed the other. You held onto Killua as if asking for more, your mind was now blank. Your head was now full of Killua, a guy you just met? No! He was someone you knew...