Going on a journey together

After awhile you and Killua left the inn to have breakfast together where you find yourself still unable to break away from Killua's charming looks and personality. You were really cheerful to be able to spend time with him like this yet a part of you was really in the dumps with the thought of not meeting Killua again after this.

As if sensing your feelings Killua came closer and held your hand as he whispered " why do you look so depressed?" With a concerned face and asked whether or not it was because of him

You immediately answer with a frantic expression " no it's not your fault! I-I was just thinking of how we won't be able to meet again after this and I was just a little glum."

Killua smiles at your answer and gives a satisfied nod he then gets up and proposes an idea "Then can I come with you on your journey?"

Without a single seconds worth of hesitation you answer "yes but no! You can't."

With a confused look Killua studies your face then speaks "why not?"

"What if you get hurt because of me? I-I'm not really a safe person to be around... I've made lots of enemies... I can't tell you anymore or they might target you..." You said with a horrified look on your face then you thought what have I done, I've involved Killua in my problems

"Hey! There she is" yelled a man in a suit as he pointed at you "get her"

As he said that a bunch of men came into the restaurant and started running towards your table.

Sensing danger you get away from Killua to keep him out of this then you start sprinting with every ounce of strength you have so that they would follow you and overlook Killua's presence. The men continued chase, as you ran into the forest you notice Killua running next to you without much effort.

"W-what are you doing here?" You said with an exhausted breath " get away, what if they kill you?"

"It's okay, I won't die" Killua said with a reassuring voice "everything will be okay just stop running and stand right there and don't move" Killua said as he turned back and disappeared instantly like lightning

A few seconds later Killua comes back looking the same as usual

"Let me come with you, I can take care of myself." Killua said with a serious expression

With a sigh of relief that he was okay you replied with a smile on your face with an "okay" while hugging him tightly and thanking god he was okay.