Together with killua (lemon)

As Killua continued by unbuttoning your shorts with one hand you start remembering your past and unable to hold it in tears fall. Killua notices this and wipes away your tears with his tongue...

" this has happened before hasn't it Killua." You said in a glum voice

" you remember?" Killua asked as he looked you straight in the eye

" yeah! I guess the shock made me forget... I'm sorry Killua, I love you" you said as you gave him a steamy kiss.

Killua replied by continuing on with what he had been doing earlier while calling out your name over and over again like he was under a spell. After a while of stimulating you Killua looked at you with begging eyes like he couldn't take it anymore.

" can I?" Whispered Killua next to your ear while his breathe gave you a tingling sensation

"Mm... Go ahead" you replied lovingly with a smile on your face

At that moment Killua thrust his way inside of you in a single stroke. He repeatedly went in and out as you clung tightly to Killua as if begging him to keep going while calling his name repeatedly with a pleading look on your face. After a while Killua quickens his pace and you couldn't stop yourself anymore.

" ah! Killua Killua I'm I'm coming" you yelled

" ugh! I'm coming too. Let's come together" Killua said while maintaining his fast pace

After climaxing both of you cuddle in each other's arms.

" I thought I was gonna lose you, at that moment I almost gave up on the world but you saved me again. You comforted me even though you didn't know me just like when we first met. You gave me a piece of chocolate to cheer me up... I love you. Don't ever leave me please, I don't know what I would do if you left me..." Killua said as he held you under the covers.

" don't worry Killua, I love you so much I don't think I would know what I would do without you either." You replied as you embraced him back tightly as if reassuring him that you won't let go.