Dark Attacks

"Nightmares!" Blaze gasped.

"If there are Nightmares... then..." Jokul gasped. "Pitchiner!"

"We have to get out of here and help our friends!"

They all zoomed towards the cottage as fast as they can. There, they gasped in horror to find the Nightmares everywhere. The others were all knocked out, their eyes pure darkness as they laid on the ground.

"No!!" Blaze and AJ screamed.

"How did these damn Nightmares get in here?!" Aster growled.

"Yes, I wonder how..."

The group turned to see Crusher appear from the cottage, eyes gleaming gold.

"S-Son...?" Jokul noticed his eyes, causing him to growl. "Pitchiner. How DARE you take control of my son?!"

"It wasn't that difficult,"

From behind Crusher, Pitchiner appeared, a smirk on his face as his eyes glowed as gold as Crusher's.

"All right, you nightmare freak, let Crusher go!" Blaze snarled.

"Why? Afraid to fight him?" Pitchiner smirked.

"No, cause we know what terrible things you'll do with his power! If you do this, he'll be as bad as his mother was!"

"Oh no, he won't," Pitchiner cackled. "He will be WORSE. It's because his mother was anything 'SWEET', right, Jokul?"

"Don't answer him, Jokul," said Blaze. "We'll take care of this creep. Aster, take care of the others. And Jokul, you try and snap Crusher out of Pitchiner's spell."

"W-Wait just US taking care of THIS maniac?!" Darington gulped.

"Crazy plan, kid," Aster commented.

"I know it sounds crazy, but we have to try something! If that doesn't work, I'll come up with something else! Let's try it!"

"This kid's starting to act like a God," Aster shook his head with a sigh but went over to help the others anyway.

Jokul headed towards Crusher, staff out and ready.

"Son, I know you don't want to hurt me or your friends... you have to fight the magic Pitchiner cast on you!"

Crusher winced but the darkness around him didn't vanish. Instead, he formed his own dark scythe and attacked. Jokul sighed and held out his staff to defend himself.

"Son, you can't let yourself be controlled! Think of the people who love you! How much I love you! I will never stop fighting for you!"

"Give it up, Jokul." Pitchiner huffed as he watched the battle. "NOTHING can get the darkness out of his subconscious. Your son is MINE."

"Well... I can always try physical love rather than hearing it." Jokul hissed.

So, he reached toward Crusher and pulled him into a loving hug, tears glistening in his eyes.

"Come back to me, son… please…"

Crusher paused, eyes wide as he stayed in his place. Pitchiner snarled.

"Attack him, you fool!"

Crusher didn't move. He couldn't move, his eyes turning back to normal as the darkness started to fade.

Pitchiner hissed and called for his main Nightmare Onyx.

"Get him!"

Onyx let out a neigh before riding towards them. She kicked Jokul away with a growl.