Death And Ressurected

Meanwhile, the group were bored as they waited in the Warren.

"I feel something really bad has happened..." Pickle whimpered.

"Let's hope not," Darington shuddered.

"Uh, guys, is it just me or is Blaze still upset?" Watts glanced over at the red truck, who was brooding at a corner of the Warren.

"You... okay, Blaze...?" Zeg asked.

"No, I'm not." Blaze hissed.

"Wanna talk about it...?" Starla asked.

"I just... I can't believe Jokul and Aster would shut us out like this," Blaze shook his head.

"They just didn't want us to get hurt..." AJ said uneasily.

"But we can handle it! We've faced the Snow Queen and so many others before!" Blaze sighed. "And Crusher is OUR friend. I just... I feel so useless..."

AJ never heard Blaze talk like this before. It... was truly saddening.

"Blaze, I..."

"GUYS!"

"Huh...?"

The group turned to see Crusher zoom towards the Warren, eyes closed and tearing before he fell to his tires.

"Crusher, you're okay!" Blaze exclaimed.

"G-Guys... I... I messed up..." Crusher sobbed as the group surrounded him.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," Pickle said. "Just tell us what happened..."

"I..." Crusher opened his eyes, revealing golden orbs as he smirked. "I was never broken out of Pitchiner's control."

Blaze's eyes widened in shock as he backed up. "Guys, RUN!!"

The group gasped as they turned to run off. But Crusher managed to spread his dark cages towards them, surrounding them and capturing them.

"No! Let us out!" AJ begged.

"Pitchiner... I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!" Blaze finally screamed at the top of his lungs. "HE IS BREAKING US ALL APART!! HE'S THE REASON CRUSHER IS ACTING LIKE HIS PSYCHOMANIAC MOM AND IS TORTURING US!! I HATE HIM!!"

"Oh, as if it's the first time someone has said that?"

The group turned to see Pitchiner appear in front of them with a scoff. Blaze growled.

"You already have Jokul, you psychopath!! Why do you need us?!"

"To make sure NO ONE stops me from achieving my REAL goal." Pitchiner sneered.

"AND WHAT IS THAT?!" Blaze asked as his eyes began glowing a bright gold.

"To take over the world with my Nightmares." Pitchiner smirked. "Starting with YOUR city."

"Leave our city alone, you heartless freak!" AJ exclaimed.

"It's no wonder you had to find someone to manipulate," Blaze said. "YOU'RE AS WEAK AND PATHETIC AS YOUR STUPID POWERS!!"

"Let's see who's weak, Blaze." Pitchiner raised an eyebrow as he approached him challengingly. "The one with powers... or the one with feelings."

He stomped his tire, releasing Crusher from his control as the dark blue truck gasped and fell on his tires once more.

"No... I-I couldn't have...!!"

"Yes, you have," he turned to see Pitchiner raised a dark ice sword from out of nowhere towards him. "And now, you are truly of no use to me."