Brahms Heelshire RE8 Headcanon

Warning: Resident Evil Village Spoilers
This headcanon is more specifically about Brahms Heelshire finding Donna Benevento as a comfort character because the equivalence between the two makes me AAAAAAA

•Now, let's be completely honest with ourselves. Brahms letting somebody in to install not only a TV but if video game console into his house? But chances of that happening without somebody dying in one way or another a shorter than the chances of me living past 25.

•But, you are quite the insistent person, your stubbornness overpowering his. He can't let you sit around being bored and sad forever anyway. What he doesn't understand is why he cannot be the main source of your happiness, but eventually he understands more and more as he plays with his toys, not everybody has the same childish antics as he and wants to play dolls all the time.

•When the game console comes in, it is at first yours, until you begin introducing Brahms to the games that you have bought. This ranges from anything that you like, and then things that he buys later on. He would never admit it to your face, but he slowly is falling in love with the games. If it wasn't for the fact that you were here, he would most likely be an incel sitting in his mother's basement staring at a screen for hours on end.

•His choices begin with childlike games, and then other things, like Mario party, the Mario kart game, then ranges to halo, and so on. But throughout time there is one simple game that he would ever even imagine calling his favorite, and that would be Resident Evil Village.

•It started with annoyance, then fear, and then downright infatuation when his eyes landed on Angie. But we'll get to that in a minute.

•Brahms liked the game for it's violent attitude at first, and then he liked the game for it's characters. He could relate to most of them, really.

•Alcina Demitrescu, for her uptight attitude and confidence(Which he likes to act like he has).

•Karl Heisenberg, for his exciting and energetic personality. The type of man that would cooperate with his childish games.

•Salvatore Moreau, he thinks he's gross and ugly but he understands being sad and lonely, and wanting to be loved by someone who refuses to give it to you

•Then there was Donna Benevento, the exact character he saw himself in.

•A person who hides behind a doll to project their personality into, putting their life and their being into it. Living through this doll, hiding behind it. Hiding behind everything

•The main reason you bought the game was for this moment, and Brahms fell in love with the character for knowing what it's like to feel out of place. Feel like you can't live like yourself

•Maybe he's just projecting, but hey

•We all need a comfort character to project onto, putting in our own little ideas on said character to make you feel like you're at home

•Brahms almost envies Donna and Angie, however. Mother Miranda takes good care of her children, loving them wholeheartedly. Donna has a power to bring her dolls to life, and thus she won't ever be alone.

•Regardless of what she has above him, he still adores her character. She is very close to being like him. Face malfunction and all

•When he learns just how much Mother Miranda doesn't care for her children, he is livid. So mad. He is mad for Donna mainly.

•He couldn't kill Angie himself, so he had you do it for him.

•But killing Mother Miranda? He pulled that off better than any speed runner in the game.

•You bet your sweet bippy that Brahms has a sun and moon phase after this game, as well as funeral wear and wedding wear. He's all over it.

•I hope you like cosplaying, because he certainly want to try to dress like Angie.. He will wear her dress, be warned

•He's just too cute