Ayo One-shot

Ayo you get the luxury of one whole one-shot since you posted a comment on my birthday congrats(Also I wanted to write this lol)(Also wasted*)

(Also I wanted to write this lol)
(Also wasted*)

(Y/N)'s POV - First Person

-I left him alone for one minute. The man truly can't be taken to parties, can he? After everything that had happened at Allan's place, I would've figured he would have a good phobia of losing his footing and being lost around the house.. But I suppose, since he's gotten real social, he's made himself the life of the party nowadays(I don't even wanna start with those uncomfortable little tea parties he forces Loki through).
-I am quiet as I'm searching for him, rounding the corner with my hands in my pockets before I notice him. Out of all the people in the place wearing casual clothing, my dorky ass husband wears a tuxedo, and he's like a sore thumb amongst simpletons. I feel the smile crawl on my face as I walk over and sit down beside him, noticing how he had his forehead pressed against the glass, porcelain. It would sound like nails on a chalkboard if he wished to scrub against it.
-"Brahms? What's going on??"
-He lifted his head and wobbled about as he did so, looking at me through the holes with half-lidded dizzy eyes. It took him a second to even register what I said to him, but it didn't matter. He reaches his hands over, cupping either side of my face and leans in.
-"Butterflies don't exist at nighttime." He whispers to me, and his voice is a bit deeper than usual.
-"What?"
-"How do they sleep? Where do they go? Do they ever fear their lives will be taken in their slumber??.. Did you leave the oven running at home? Shit."
-"Brahms." I snap my fingers in front of him and he blinks at me before looks at my face. I had to keep his eyes on me, noticing how they would linger away from me and back out to the window. "Have you drank anything here?"
-"I?? Parties have drinks (Y/N), is you looking for one?"
-"No, I--"
-"No no no, it's are you looking for one, Brahms.. Oh my bad thanks."
-"Holy shit you're drunk." I can't help but laugh, and he raised his brows at me under his mask.
-I can't see it, but I certainly know he's done it.
-"I-Is that bad? Are you being mean to me?"
-"N-No, it's just.. Funny, like watching Loki trip down the steps on the porch, kind of funny."
-Brahms starts laughing just at the thought of his, his hands slowly going down from my face to my neck. "Yeah, that was funny."
-"C'mon, I think it's about time we get up and start heading home." I stand up, my hands going to his shoulders and he sluggishly stands up, wobbling above from his heels to his toes.
-"But we just got here?" He was trying to protest, but it sounded more like a question.
-"Yeah, but now you're drunk."
-"Huh.. Lemme go get the car keys." He turns from me and leaves my grip, and then stands there with his eyes closed.
-"Brahms, I have the car keys. I'm the driver."
-"Oh, yeah." Then he's falling forward, just straight fuckin' down. I grab the back of his tux in time to slow the fall, but when he lays down, he's yelling. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!!"
-"Brahms what?"
-"My legs don't work-- They took my fucking legs I KNEW that talk about roofies we-we had.. Oh shit pizza." He reaches under the couch near us and pulls out a half eaten pizza from the depths of dust and rot.
-I immediately take it from him and toss across the room, before I'm pulling him up off the floor best I can. He's got his upper body strength but denies any idea that he still has his lower limbs. It's not long until someone else is helping me, and we carry him to my car. I give them my short thanks before I'm in there with him.
-"God dammit Brahms, I can't leave you alone for one second." I turn the ignition in the vehicle and I can feel his eyes on me.
-"Are you mad at me?? I bought you this car and everything.. Ca-Can I buy you another one?"
-"I don't need two Brahms, I just need you to be a bit more responsible than this."
-"I'm sorry." He's evidently on the verge of tears, and I turn to him, reach over and run my fingers through his hair.
-"I know baby, I know.. You're going to be super sorry in the morning."
-Getting home was no hassle, watching him fall face first out of the car with the seat belt tangling about his body however was quite the hassle.
-The morning ended up being far bigger of an issue for me than for him, though. He had thrown up on the floor, kudos to me for taking off his mask before bed. Then the trash can multiple times, and fell silent for a while. I find it odd how he'd cry over paper cuts and all but when the pain is deeper than skin level, he's deafly silent in expressing it. It must be an attention thing.

----

-"Fuck me I wish I would've been there." Loki had a smile plastered on their face when they delivered a good amount of headache medicines. "You're telling me he got wasted enough to lose control of his legs?? Man, watching you drag him around would've made my entire WEEK."
-"Fuck you Loki."

I would never survive as a butterfly

I would never survive as a butterfly. Sleep means so much to me