17

First Person P.O.V - (Y/N)
Caution: This whole part is basically a glorified time skip because injured Brahms is a boring motionless Brahms and I wanna make him walk some more

-"Thank you again Winona!" I called out, waving at the old woman as she walked away, and I carried the bags into the kitchen as soon as the front door shut.
-Brahms sat at the table, his head sitting in the palm of his hand as he looked so bored. He was healing up a good amount however, and the past week has been just so difficult to him. He decided to try rolling through the hall this time, which was a hilarious attempt in my opinion. He got really mad when he realized his stomach hurt doing it and even angrier when he heard me burst out laughing at it. So, he was pouty, trying to ignore me.
-"Hello Mr.Grump." I coo, walking around him and setting the bags down in front of the fridge. "I'll make lunch here in a second."
-He doesn't make a sound, and every time I glance at him he hasn't moved. Even as I finish organizing and then finish mixing him up a plate of all his necessities. I set the plate down in front of him gently, and then I sit at the other end of the table as he stares at the wall as of it was the most interesting thing in the world. I put myself in his position as well, but instead I'm looking straight at him, waiting for him to give up this silent treatment. I can't help but smile at the fact he thinks he can get to me like this, as if anything he can pull tantrum wise would bother me. I can tell well enough that he's doing it for attention.
-We sit for a few minutes, and the longer the silence goes the longer I can tell he gets uncomfortable. He looks at me from the side of his eye and then shoots his gaze back forward and I can't help the smug grin that grows on my face. Man deadass just said:

-I let out an exaggerated sigh as I lean back, and then I start putting my lunch in my mouth

-I let out an exaggerated sigh as I lean back, and then I start putting my lunch in my mouth. I eat in silence, occasionally catching him looking at me as I look up to check on him. Each time I do so it makes me smile a little harder, and by the time I'm done I lean back and reach my hands up in a stretch.
-"Y'know the lunch is good, Brahms." I tell him, leaning forward and leaning against the table. "If you think ignoring me is going to do any good for you, I can just ignore you back. If you're mad because I laughed, I already apologized, and I don't need to do anything else. It's not my fault that you're so funny."
-He then drops his hand and crosses it in front of him, grumpily tightening his arms against his chest. I can tell he wants to give up, but he's got so much pride and unnecessary anger that he just can't.
-"...If you start acting like a good boy, I can give you a good morning kiss tomorrow."
-His head perks up at that note and he looks at me, finally, without trying to hide it. I smile at his excitability, even as he tries to cover it up by looking away from me.
-"...Give me afternoon kisses too." Brahms bargains.
-"Forever?"
-"Forever."
-"Only if you promise to never to try to pretend like I didn't exist again."
-"Okay." He nods. "Can I get good morning kisses too?"
-This is basically a win win at this point, isn't it? I can't help but smile at him, nodding. "Only if you're good."
-"I'll be good. I will."
-"Alright. Eat your lunch." I point, and a little less eagerly, he reaches up and removes the mask off of his face.
-He's quick to start eating soon after.. The ongoing attempts to find a way to move on his own do not falter however. This ranges from him trying to roll on a utility cart(which he fell off because he weighed too much, resulted in a lot of kisses for his booboos), to him attempting to walk just as slowly as possible and sitting down every five seconds. But of course, it ends in me keeping him in bed in the end. Then, he orders a wheel chair a few days later that I only find out about when Winona delivers it to me.
-"How do you think you're going to get down the stairs, Brahms?" I ask, looking at him as he pushes the wheelchair forward with some effort. He stops at the top of the stairs, looking down before looking at me as if I had an answer. "Go back to bed, Brahms. You going downstairs a few days ago was a one time thing and that was because Loki wanted to check up on you. The second time was because I didn't want to leave you alone upstairs as I dragged everything up here."
-"Loki." Brahms grumbles the name, then crossing his arms. "I'm missing all my studying."
-"No you're not. I've been bringing it all up here. Your music is playing right now."
-"Not the same."
-"Well being shot isn't the same as not being shot so things are going to be different." I grab the handles of the chair and pull his weight away from the top of the steps. "Back to bed."
-He groans and kicks his legs, which he stops immediately after realizing it was a bad move. He relaxes, yet he crosses his arms in his own way of throwing a fit without hurting himself. I roll my eyes, before I lean forward and press a kiss behind his ear. He shivers in response, and then turns his head to face me. I press a kiss to his mask this time, and now he's rushing to take it off so then he can get the real deal.
-I can't help but smile as I pick up pace back to his bedroom so he can get back to resting.. Also so I can give him proper kisses without him having to bend backwards for them.