19

First Person P.O.V - (Y/N)
Warning: SmUT NSFW watch out bois

-I have been graced with the knowledge of Brahms' secret room, and of course I had originally expected him to be more upset. But it's anything but. It is Sunday, a weekend which means Brahms doesn't have to do any schoolwork, instead he's taken courtesy in introducing me to every nook and cranny of his hiding space. Of course living in this spot for so long could only mean that he's going to personalize every spec of it.
-His creative corner, where he taxidermied an owl and multiple other poor animals that came across him. As well as makeshift dolls and others. Then in the other corner is his sleeping corner, which happens to be the toddle bed that the man clearly can not fit in. Next to that is the kitchen and his desk where he studies, and the bathroom is also part of the kitchen because his parents only let him have the one sink. He's put a blanket up blocking off where the toilet is though, respecting a sense of privacy that comes with it.
-"Did you wrap an entire pillar in piano sheets Brahms?" I ask, looking at this pillar and spotting all of the music notes plastered onto paper.
-"We had an extra set of sheets."
-"Huh." I nod, and then I look at him as he continued on.
-He had plenty of time here, and I can tell that it must've grown very boring even with the entire house to himself. Knowing he had to be alone all the time, and not speak to anyone, and that had changed when I stepped in. I can imagine why he used the doll to talk to me first, being as timid as he is with strangers; Plus with how intimidating he can be at first. I guess that just urges me further on to give him a life that he.. Doesn't deserve, no, but it's what I want for him.
-Eventually when there was nothing else to show me, he took my hand to the creative corner and sat me down with him. My eyes landed on the owl, it's eyes staring back at me with such an angry glare, I bite the inside of my lip a bit.
-"How'd you learn how to do taxidermy?" I ask, and I turn to him as his hand reaches down and picks up a book. I gaze at the cover for a moment before nodding. "I'm sure you've learned a lot of things from books then."
-He nods. "Some of them are fiction though, so I know when things are fake."
-"Right.. Y'know, before I came here there wasn't much reading at all. No one really touches books anymore." I look away from him. "It's mostly just phones and whatnot."
-"Like the one you got in your pocket?"
-"Well.." I take it out and I gaze at the cracked screen. "This one is really old and not as good as the newer ones." He takes it out of my hand and I let him. I have to stifle the giggle as he taps on it and pokes it like it's an alien relic. "Here."
-I reach over and I turn it on, and he looks at me. "What do you do with it?"
-"Well.. Knowing you, you can tap on google and ask it all the questions you wanna know, or you can go on a website and read all the stories on there. A phone is like an entire bookshelf in your hand. You just gotta know how to use it."
-He blinks at me before looking down at the small screen. He definitely didn't look too comfortable looking at it, so he just set it down. "Teach me later." He tells me. "It looks complicated."
-"It can be." I take it and stuff it back into my pocket, before I place my hands under my legs. "It's a little chilly up here."
-He hums, and he gets up to turn the heating on.

-I smiled at the sound of water spitting from the shower, and my hand reaches into the pour to test the temperature. It's been a minute since I've had an actual shower, and since Winona delivered some anti-freeze for the pipes(or whatever), I was allowed the opportunity. When I stepped in I shivered, and then I relaxed as my body completely went under the rush. I reach up and rush my fingers against my scalp as I keep my eyes closed.
-The steam in the room slowly but surely began to creep up around me, and I find it comforting as my entire hearing is engulfed by the sound of the water. I reach for the bottle off to the side and dump it into my hand before I set it back down-- I yelp at the feeling of hands on my back and I turn around.
-"Brahms! Jesus!" I cover my privates with both of my arms as he nonchalantly steps in and closed the shower door behind him. "What are you doing?"
-"Helping?" Duh is what I'd expect after with the tone he gave me. I glance down and then look away when I realize he's gotten undressed as well. "You give me baths all the time."
-"I-I do." I clear my throat and shift my body in a way that is facing away from him before I continue on with washing myself. "You didn't have to be so.. I don't know, quiet about it. You gotta let me know first, you scared me."
-"That's payback then." He wraps his arms around me and I can feel my face growing red with blush as he pressed his body into my back.