A Heelshire Wedding

(Y/N)'s POV - First Person

-The wedding wasn't big, but it was definitely better than I had expected it would be. I didn't expect Brahms actually put the effort into decorating the place, lining the ceiling with some flowers that he had recently brewed up in the front yard, nor did I expect him to have put a cloth on top of a table, surrounding set table with just enough chairs for the selected guests that he picked out. Those guests would be Loki, Winona and her Wife that we would finally get to meet in person, and the doll. Of course, Dolly Brahms deserved a seat, and I cannot help but smile at the porcelain figure as he sat like a statue of his spot.
-"You like staring at your boyfriend huh? Little baby boy boyfriend?" I turn to Loki as they're continuing to help me with my fit. "Pedophile."
-"I am not attracted to the doll, Loki." I roll my eyes, finishing up on my own accord. "It's just cute."
-"Uhuh, I'm watching you." Loki nods, and looks over to the corner where a seperate chair sits facing the walls. "I'm still surprised he made a seat for my brother."
-"He plays a big deal in Brahms' mind, y'know." I note, and Loki turns to me as I continue. "I figure showing some form of Allen that we worked out well help Brahms curb the nightmares he gets."
-"The man gets nightmares?" I nod. "...To be fair, I do too sometimes."
-"I thought you weren't scared of dying."
-"I'm not.. But my body sure didn't like being buried alive." Loki chuckles grimly, and they stuff their hands in their pockets.
-"Well, I'm glad you're unburied alive."
-"Thanks. I'm so flattered."
-I smile further and I look over to the doorway to spot Brahms hiding back around the corner once I look over. "I like the outfit you picked by the way." I say, looking back to Loki. "I didn't think I'd ever see you in anything remotely feminine." It was a mix of a tuxedo and a dress, what Loki was wearing. Ultimately androgynous. "Plus eyeliner?"
-"Well, I've got no prick crawling up my ass trying to bully me for it anymore." Loki smiles. "I wear whatever I want."
-"God damn right."
-The doorbell rings, and soon enough I'm answering the door, finding Winona and her wife standing before me. They both wear dresses, I just didn't expect the god damn monstrosity of heels that Winona wears. She's gained a literal foot in height.
-"Hello!" I exclaim, looking at Winona up and down before looking at her wife. "Hey, Darlene." (I forgot if I named her already so Darlene it is fuck you)
-Darlene smiles back at me, shiny bright dentures shining in my eyes and burning my retinas. I notice she's also got prosthetic legs and a cane for her hips I'd presume. They're pretty neat.
-"It's nice to finally meet you in person Dear." Darlene's peachy white hand reaches up and pinches my cheek. Even though Winona is the one that can hide a body just as good as losing a needle in a haystack, Darlene gives me a far scarier vibes. "I have plenty of stories to tell you now that you can hear me properly."
-"I can't wait to hear all of them."
-They walk on past me, and once they get out of view I can hear Winona laughing at how excited Brahms is to finally meet Darlene. He adores the woman and her story telling, and it only makes me happy to know that Brahms can finally talk to people.
-"Do we really have to do this nonsense with keeping you two apart?" Loki asks, and I turn to them as they lean against the doorway. "I mean, I understand the whole the groom can't see the lover or it's bad luck or something and Brahms deemed himself the groom because he's taller but, he literally has looked at you how many times? His own rule doesn't make sense."
-"Just let him act." I laugh. "He's having fun thinking he's being sneaky."
-"Yeah, sure."
-"Speaking of, when do you think you'll ever get married?" I ask, raising my brows at Loki who seemed to look at me with confusion. "C'mon, there's no way you're going to message me and complain about this loser named Shawn who thinks--"
-"Shut your whore mouth." I laugh at Loki's defense. "Shawn is garbage."
-"And you're a raccoon."
-"I literally only ate that sandwich at Denny's BECAUSE IT WAS STILL WRAPPED AND I WATCHED THE HOE DROP IT IN THERE AFTER BUYING IT." Loki throws their arms up. "You're gonna stand there and tell me that it's okay to waste food just because some bimbo dropped it in the trash can??"
-"Loki--"
-"That sandwich was damn good too, and you would've known it if you weren't such a pussy and took a bite."
-I can't stop myself from laughing, watching as Loki falters in aggression and scoffs at me. "Okay, Raccoon."
-"I'll take your toes."
-"And do what?"
-"You'll see."
-I look over and spot Winona approaching the both of us. "It's time, Brahms is all ready to be walked down to pretend aisle."
-"Isn't he supposed to be the groom?"
-"Yeah, but (Y/N) wears the pants in the relationship."
-I snort and walk past Winona to get into place.
-It isn't too long later, but I looked down at Brahms' as he walks through the aisle with Winona's arm and hand, and then with no notice someone holding the book as she recites the wedding words and whatnot. Brahms is smiling like an absolute fool looking down at me, his hands are way too sweaty in mine for him to not be nervous. But he really doesn't have anything to worry about.
-On occasion Loki boos at us, but that's just Loki. They get wacked with a fly swatter for it. It's probably one of my favorite parts, other than Brahms' smile.
-It takes about an hour to get past the whole ceremony and talking and other random garbo that has to do with Weddings that the author doesn't know anything about because they don't pay attention. Plus there's all this other stuff with religion?? Ew.
-Anyway. The vows are sappy, and I was planning on keeping them private, because I know Loki's pretend vomiting in the background would keep me laughing, and Brahms agreed with me on that.
-It was after the kiss and applause, and the dances and whatever when we sat around the table and came across or meal. Cake, meat, all of the above. It was all a mixture and it was good all together even though it wasn't balanced at all. But regardless, I enjoyed myself, looking around at the table of people I grew to consider my closest family. Even though Loki and Brahms were a mess from a short food fight, and Winona was whacking the life out of Loki for spilling her apple juice, I couldn't help but feel more content than ever amongst the chaos. Then it hit me.
-"Let's take a picture real quick!" I say, getting up and walking over to a chair and propping it up.
-Hush arguments behind me bring upon my urgency to turn around as I watch Winona struggle to wipe Loki's face, as Brahms' cleans off his own. I catch Brahms looking at his mask before setting it on the table and looking up at me expectantly, smile on his face and his thumb playing with the ring on his left hand.
-The happiest I've ever seen him. I'd die before anything ever became between that.
-I rush over and sit down as the timer goes, and I smile at the camera as everyone pauses. A short click lets everyone go, and I'm back at the phone, looking at the image. I frown, given my face is a bit obscured, but then my eyes widen as I get an unexpected message from a dead best friend.

    Sarah: Congratulations 🎉

-----

-The night came to a close, all the guests leaving the house before Brahms and I enjoy the leftovers on our bed, my legs crossed over his as he's failing to remain tidy as he eats.
-"Brahms?" He looks up at me. "Do you believe in ghosts?"
-He swallows what's in his mouth. "Ghosts are stupid. They don't exist." He says. "I mean, have I ever seen one? No, and if there were one, they'd be in my doll, and guess what? There are no ghosts in my doll." I glance at the doll in the corner of the room for a second. "None."
-"If you say so."
-"Why? Are you scared?" He raises his eyebrows, a sudden worry for my mental well-being and I can't help but laugh at how protective he can be of me.
-"No, I'm.. I'm okay." I look down at my plate that is almost empty. "I'm just a little bugged out.. Y'know, I keep thinking about what our wedding could've been if.. I still had some of my friends."
-"... I'm sorry. About killing those people."
-"No, Edgar and Billy? Those people weren't my friends." I shake my head. "I mean.."
-"Sarah?" A pause gives it away. "She would've been there, I know it. She's family."
-"Do you really think that?"
-"You love her, even though she did horrible things to you. But you know that wasn't her. You know it isn't me when I get mad, and.. I know my parents weren't my parents for what they did to me." I look up at him again. "But they're family, and I love them anyway."
-"That's brave of you, Brahms."
-He nods. "And you love me, and I know I'm scary sometimes.. You love Sarah too, and that's why you miss her. We're one now, right?"
-"Right."
-"So I love her too." He reaches over to take my hand. "But never more than I love you."
-"I love you too." He leans forward and kisses me upon my lips, a little bit of frosting touching my cheek and causing me to laugh. "I thought you were a gentleman?"
-He wipes his face furiously.
-It's that night when he's passed out next to me, arms wrapped around my body as I'm staring at the message, watching how it flips in and out of being deleted and coming back, an uneasy feeling rising in me as I see the abnormality of it.
-"Thank you. I love you." I type back, and as soon as I send it, it disappears, and my message is left on read. I grimace a little, before I flip out of messages and back to the group photo of my family and I.
-I swear I can see her with us.

TW: Salt is in my veins and I'm telling ya'll about it(OKAY FOLKS GET A LOAD OF THIS SHIT)(I've drawn this bitchass picture three or four times now, motherfucker was done twice on paper and I was working on it on digital because that shit woulda b...

(OKAY FOLKS GET A LOAD OF THIS SHIT)
(I've drawn this bitchass picture three or four times now, motherfucker was done twice on paper and I was working on it on digital because that shit woulda been better. Lost the first picture, then the second, MY FUCKIN' PHONE FAILS ME BECAUSE IT'S BITCHASS LEDS APPARENTLY AIn"T connected ot the damn screen or some fucked up shit)
(Maybe I shouldn't drop it as often-- BUT WHATEVER)
(So here I am, drawing this garbage ass black and white photo with pencil when it was supposed to be colored, halfassed Loki because Loki is apparently so fucking difficult to draw (I deadass had problems on every picture with them) It was gonna be cooler but nooooo o o  o o o o o o o oo SHADOW FUCKED MY WIFE.)

(Anyway.)
(I would've went for the best picture I coulda made but that requires patience and time and I'm already angry lol)
(Smooch)

Thank you.

For 100k reads and for the comments that I can laugh at on a bad day, you guys are awesome and I'm glad I've made something that so many people can enjoy right along with me. I hope you have a wonderful 24 hours.
No more than that though.
Whore.
🙄