Meeting him (art here isn't mine)

A/N: (H/S) hair style and (H/C) is hair color (H/L) hair length and  (E/C) is eye color

Y/N pov : 16 years old

I woke up on a couch as soon as I opened my eyes I shot my head up and looked around there was a man who seemed familiar. I sat there staring at the man for a few seconds before he got up from the other side of the room and stood over me so I could get a better view of his face. He had short white hair and wore glasses that were black and an all black suite with a blue tie he also had his right ear pierced. 

I looked at him for a few seconds before a throbbing pain in my head started. Then something happened a memory played back through my head. "Master...?" I hesitated to say while looking at the man. He smiled and said "I told you to call me dad." He answered with a soft smile. "Master Hikaru...?" I questioned while looking at my lap. He then put his hand on my head which made me look up at him. He crouched down so our eyes were looking into each others.

"I told you to call me dad." he said in a soft tone almost like he didn't wanna scare me. I couldn't remember anything before this encounter with Master Hikaru. Who was now my father. 

He kept smiling at me, Almost as if we met before. Another sharp pain played through my head it sounded like a women between the ages of 20-29 "Try changing your appearance." she said while smiling at me though I couldn't make out any facial features I could tell it was a smile   

"Ok mama." A small voice said it sounded like a young girl.

That's where the memory stopped then I looked back at my new father only to see him staring at me with wide eyes and a huge smile on his face. He looked like a child on Christmas morning. I looked down trying to figure out why he was staring at me like I was a new gift only to see that my hair was changing into a (H/L) (H/C) It was messy and looked liked it needed to be brushed out. I looked over at my new father who was holding out a phone to take a picture of me.

He showed me the picture and one of my eyes were pitch black and the other one was (E/C).

He stood up smiling and saying "Ill be right back stay put." The smile he had never leaving his face. I did as he said I had no where else to go so I just sat there and waited for him to come back.

It took him a few minutes before he came running back in the room with a hair brush, some rubber bands and some clothes. He brought back jeans and a white t-shirt. He started apologizing saying that "He was sorry that he was gone so long." And that "He had to find clothes"

I told him it was ok and that he doesn't have to say sorry. From this short time that I have known him he seems like a nice man and I think he could be an even better dad.