Meeting my new father

Y/N P.O.V: 

I woke up to a kind of raspy voice saying "Fine....I'll take her in." Followed by the sound of a door closing and a slight sudden weight that was pressed on my stomach. I opened my eyes to see a girl with baby blue hair, A horn, but no scars on her face and she also doesn't look crusty. I push her off of me, get up and get into a fighting stance. "Who are you?" I ask showing no signs of fear or hostility but I got no response he didn't even look back at me. "And why does she look like Shigaraki?" I ask and before I know it, I felt wraps all around me making me struggle to get out.

 "And why does she look like Shigaraki?" I ask and before I know it, I felt wraps all around me making me struggle to get out

A/N: YALL CAN'T TELL ME THEY DONT LOOK LIKE SIBLINGS 🤨👆

"And what do you know about Shigaraki?" The man with black hair said. 

"I know that my 'father' was gonna sell me to him." I say as I stop struggling to get free. 'Well, there's no point in trying, he doesn't seem like a person to hurt a kid' I thought as I plopped down on the floor to take a quick nap 'I'll just kill him if he tries something' I think as I start drifting to sleep. "Oh no you don't." He says as he uses the wraps that were still wrapped around me to pull me up and closer to him. "What?" I asked a bit annoyed "You have school." "What's a ...school?" "Oh lord." He says as he lets me out of his wraps, letting me plop on the floor. "Eri this is your new sister." He then turns to me. "Name."  'Hes straight forward.' I thought as I cleared my throat to speak. "Y/N, Nice to meet you Eri." I say giving a closed eye smile. "YAY! BIG SISTER Y/N!" Eri yells making me smile more. "This is Mr. Aizawa he is your new dad!" Eri yelled jumping around.

Mr. Aizawa P.O.V:

'WHAT WHEN DID I SAY I WAS HER DAD?!?!' I mentally face palm as I sulk back to my room to take a nap. "It's late get some sleep. Lets go Eri" I call for her, and wait until I hear the little pitter patter of her feet hitting the floor. "Try anything and I'll kill you." Y/N said bluntly clearly making Eri shudder at the thought. "Yeah, yeah whatever just stay quiet so I can sleep." I say slamming my door close. 

I plop down on the floor and let Eri have the bed 'what a day' I think as I start drifting off.

A/N: SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS LATE AND IM LAZY ILL WRITE MORE IN CLASS