The big bang

(F/S) = favorite style (Y/F/C) = your favorite color

Yn pov:

My father aka master Hikaru started doing my hair. He put it into a F/S hairstyle I was confused on how he knew I would like it but I didn't ask there was more I wanted to know but I didn't wanna see too pushy since he had been a very nice man so far.

When he was done doing my hair he left the room so I could get changed he gave me simple clothes, a white tang top and a pair of stretchy black jeans. I figured since he gave me such loose clothes we were going to either train or go to the store.

"Hey Y/N come here, I have something I wanna give to you" My father said. I walked over to him and held out my hand. He took my hand in his and pulled out a dagger and cut my hand it didn't hurt and I didn't flinch I just sat there waiting for what was gonna happen next.

"Look at your arm." He said with a smile on his face like he was proud, It was a soft smile I couldn't tell what he was thinking but I did as he said and looked at my arm.

(Tattoo and dagger is the pic on top or you can pick)
A weird tattoo appeared on my arm. I looked up at him with a blank look on my face to show that I was unamused. His smile left his face as he looked at mine trying to read me. I almost let a amused smile leave my lips I could tell that he was slightly concerned but mostly interested. I couldn't tell why though.

We just sat there trying to read each other for a few minutes he kept needing to blink which helped me figure out more about him. I noticed that his eyes looked more red at the bottom. It also makes him looked sleep deprived. A few minutes had past of us staring at each other and him needing to blink while I just sat there staring at him we suddenly heard 3 hard knocks at the door which made him jump and me look to where the noise was coming from we had lived in a small apartment and everything was pretty close so it was easy to tell that it was the front door.

 A few minutes had past of us staring at each other and him needing to blink while I just sat there staring at him we suddenly heard 3 hard knocks at the door which made him jump and me look to where the noise was coming from we had lived in a sma...

The room kinda looked like this but with darker colors such as (blacks, darker purples and some dark red and  (Y/F/C) the wood stuff stays the same tho and the walls are more grey)

Heres the bathroom

(The walls are grey not pink

(The walls are grey not pink. Anyways back to the story :)

He stood up with a blank expression on his face and to be honest it startled me. He had been acting like a child before but now he had no hint of joy on his face it was almost like he was ready to kill. "Go hide in the bathroom." He said in a low voice almost like a whisper. I did as he said I got up went to the bathroom and closed the door after closing it lightly so none could hear it I made sure to lock it. I then heard 3 more hard knocks and screaming outside the front door it sounded like a man in his 30-40s. He sounded mad. "OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" "GIVE ME IT BACK YOU PEICE OF SHIT!!!" Was only some of the things I heard the rest were just insults and I had grown tired of hearing his yelling so I decided to lay in the tub and try to take a nap.

At least 5 minutes had passed still with the stranger still yelling and knocking on the front door and Master Hikaru not opening the door and just ignoring it. I had gotten used to the distant yelling and finally felt myself growing tired and eventually I fell asleep.