Shes ready...

Y/N pov:

'Ow what the hell...?' I thought as I started to open my eyes and remember what happened to me. 'Why did he do that?' As I opened my eyes, I saw a bar. It was a bar with a dark brown brick wall that had a door connected to it, that had purple curtains over it, one small tv and a few bar stools. 

'Where am I

'Where am I..?' I thought as I stood up and walked over to the bar. I then heard distant mumbled speech. "Shes ready trust me Tomara." 'THAT SOUNDS LIKE DAD???' "She better be or your dead and we get to keep her." The man said in a monotone voice. 'Dead?? What the hell is happening?' I thought as I turned to the door and got into a fighting stance. "SHIGI SHES READY!!" A loud female voice said which was followed with jumping. 'It's the girl that broke in...' I thought, then the door opened. To reveal a man with baby blue hair, and hands covering his face and body along with my father and the girl that broke in. "SHES ALSO SUPER DUPER CUTE JUST WAI-" The blond-haired girls sentence was cut short due to the fact that I had kicked her in her back towards that blue haired man who scoffed. The blond-haired girl gasped at the random, unwanted impact. She turned to me with a huge smile at her face as I calmly walked towards her. "OH MY GOD YOUR AWAKE" she said as she ran at me holding a knife at this point, I couldn't control myself. The two men sat back and watched. 

I grabbed her hair and they all gasped and stood in shock as the blond girl was still smiling but now, she was blushing. I grabbed her arm that the knife was in, and she dropped it. I healed her arms behind her back with one of my hands as my other, picked up the Kinfe and placed it against her neck small specks of blood could be seen from the blade and dripping down her neck. A huge frown appeared across her face as the baby blue haired man began to speak. "It's so nice to meet you Y/N." "I will not hesitate to kill her if I sense any hostility from either of you...'father'...I can no longer trust you..." I said as I could feel my eyes get slightly glossy. It's true I couldn't feel emotions, but I did start to care for my 'father'. But that was now in the past as I looked into the eyes of what I only could assume to be a murder. "See I told you she was ready." My 'Father' said with a huge smirk across his face.

Crusty Man😟😩: