I she dead...?

Y/N pov:

After knocking the girl with blond space buns out I tied her up and dragged her to the closet after putting tape over her mouth. 'Oh god she still hasn't woken up and its been 5 hours I'm starting to worry.' As soon as I thought that "Hey Y/N are you ok?" I heard my father call out from behind the bathroom door. 'When did he wake up?' I thought. "Yes I'm fine." I said as I stood up and unlocked the door to the bathroom. He was smiling at me and I wouldn't have thought that was weird until I saw it in the corner. It looked like a limp body 'Ok what is happening?' I pretended not to see it and gave him a soft yet quick smile and went back into the bathroom closing the door behind me and locked it. Panic slowly seeped in 'OH MY GOD HE FOUND HER' 'OH MY GOD HES PROBLBY PISSED.' My thoughts were soon stopped by a light knock on the door and a calm voice speaking from the other side. 

"Wow you were able to take her out on your own? Im proud of you!" The voice of my father said. 

I slowly opened the door to see the smile that I had saw before I closed the door on his face still there. "Sooooo how did you do it? How did it feel, Was it fun?" My father asked 'Geez he's asking a lot of questions.' I told him how I did it and how it felt, and when I told him that I couldn't stop myself. He froze with a even wider smile on his face. He then preceded to push a Presher point in my neck and I was out.

A/N: so I know this is short but the next part will be longer and im planning on releasing 2 tonight (including this one bc its late I may add one more) But I will be adding way more tomorrow bc I hurt my leg really badly and can barely walk so.