Chapter 6

Happiness, maybe madness, and a little bit of anger.
That's how anyone could describe Donghyuck's emotions.

From being lovey dovey with Mark, to almost burying himself alive while Mark he was gone.
And the time periods he would vanish weren't some hours or days or even weeks anymore. It would go for months of sadness and misery till he would come back.
And in these months of self-inflicted punishments Donghyuck would lose himself all over again.

Nightmares, of that night playing non-stop.
How he pushed Mark almost to his death.
They were dancing on the roof watching the stars when Mark had decided to reveal some... secrets. And his speech went on something like that:
"Donghyuck... I love you, but I can't do this anymore. I'm hurting you. I've been hurting you since the beginning but I can't stop this, however you can. Please, I beg you... see what you are doing to yourself and to other people around you. I know your brothers and your best friends and their partners have hurt you in the past, but I can't help but define their worried faces, how sad they look, how careful they are when you are around, how sad and hopeless they look while you almost kill yourself in the bathroom from not allowing yourself to eat anymore or from self-inflicted injuries. And I get it... you are doing this because you are scared and for me... but I've noticed, everyone has noticed and I can't keep it to myself anymore. Please... look around you. Notice... please I beg you this can't be real Donghyuck... this isn't real love... please baby... let us go... this is the best we can't do: to let go."

"What the fuck Mark! I thought you loved me!"

"I thought you would never leave me"

"You promised Mark!"

"Till death!"

"You said you loved me and yet this isn't real!? And I was called for years a pretender for loving you!"

"Till death Mark! You said, till death!"

And with every phrase that left Donghyuck's lips, they did one more step towards the edge... and when the last words left Marks thoughts were spoken out loud, Donghyuck's hands found his broad chest and with all his remaining strength he pushed Mark away.

And maybe he pushed him a little too hard, as his feet glided through the slippery floor and he found himself falling into void.

"I love you, so please, let me go..."

"No!... GOD MARK! What did I do!? Hospital. I need and Johnny. Mark! "

With trembling hands and white skin he called for an ambulance and his dearest brother. And when they all found him on the ground sobbing and screaming for a boy named Mark, Johnny had a conversation with the paramedics explaining the situation not quite how Donghyuck described it to him but yet he couldn't really understand what Johnny was saying either, way too lost in his thoughts, grief, guilt and discuss towards himself.

And when Johnny reassures him that Mark is okay and alive and he would be back soon. This is the part Donghyuck would wake up every night. Living again and again one of the worst days of his life.

However... things this time may be a little worse or better and the end.

:)