Chapter 7

Taeyong, Taemin and Johnny once again were trying to lure out Donghyuck.

And once again Donghyuck would prefer to let himself wither away and root in his room.
Once again, his plan would work if it wasn't for a soft voice heard.
But this time... Donghyuck didn't hear one voice only. He heard more than one, as if Mark was harmonising himself.

You know how in horror movies the monster's voice is heard as if it's from the underworld? Imagine this but with Mark's voice, nice yet terrifying.

Donghyuck once again opened the door and ignored his loved ones.

Donghyuck once again tried to run towards Mark.

Donghyuck once again tried to hug him.

Mark however, this time disappeared right in front of his eyes, soon reappearing some steps behind.
But when Donghyuck tried to hug him...
Mark wasn't just one. He was everywhere. He was calling for him to hug him.
But Donghyuck was scared. Who is Mark? Where is Mark? What the heck is going on even!?

Yet the most important question...

Does even Mark exist?
At all?

In his clouded thoughts and racing mind Donghyuck started having a panic attack.
Oxygen wasn't reaching his lungs nor his brain. The images of Mark the only thing in front of him, not being able to communicate with his scared brothers and friends that soon filled the hallway. Not being able to define reality from imagination. Not being able to breath, and soon not being able to see as he let himself get consumed by the dark, only to wake up in a white room that smelled like antiseptics with 7 people around him a doctor taking his vitals. Except this time... there was not the 8th one he was praying to see.

"Donghyuck. I'm your doctor. Your vitals are okay, could be better but you are in good hands now. I've informed your brothers about your situation. You are going to stick to a healthy eating schedule because you are extremely underweight, but my main concern is for you to start taking the pills I will give you. They are going to help you stabilize your mood swings I've been described you experience and also with potential panic attacks. The will make you feel better."

Oh... are they?

:)